what pisses me off a bit is that maybe i won't be able to comment on his bleepstore release because i preordered directly on bleep. or is it linked together?

no.

ah well. this "you have to buy at least one track to comment" is a bit stupid anyway, maybe he'll change that someday.

reported

reported

double triple quadruple reported >=(

Bummed in the gob.

Someone [P] lease help [M] e!

That'd better be short for 'Someone [P]urchased a house and when they lost their job they rented out the place. The lease helped them [M]ake back some money '

it would be really hilarious if the leak was intended and we get totally different tracks on the release date with the leaked ones as a bonus (so we have a full album) :-D.

Bleep have the use of two warehouses, one in Milton Keynes and one in North Carolina. I assume the former is out of stock.

So, special edition only delivers to USA adresses? I could swear that 3 days ago it shipped everywhere... ;(

I listened to the EP. Alas, I got no feels from it. It took me a few minutes to concede 1st 44 was him. I thought surely no way. 

Interesting things afoot on the rest, yea...but not the Richard I enjoy. Sorry, it's a bad ep. I'll look forward to the next shit.

Well, I threw this on my sound system in the basement last night. I discovered that my half-hearted review was wrong. Quite. 180 would be the correct term. My sincerest apologies internets.In fact, I'm sorry, it's quite good. I will never judge your musics from a laptop Richard. (yes, a laptop with internal speakers only) I knew better, but lazily persisted as my american attitudes allow. While I didn't reach the dizzying heights as some forum members, Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra I speak unto you. My sails unfurled. This music needs to breath on a system. The sound is velvet; betty crocker frosted bass & kick. Reverb to infinity. Pong panning. 

abundance10edit is quite possibly the best thing I've heard in quite a long while. I missed all the details on the first listening. When it opens up, you are enveloped in the sound. Transcendental; I'm convinced the frequencies have healing powers. If you have fallen ill or have a sick family member, this will restore their constitution. I want to live in the 2nd half of this track. No headphones, this needs to breath in the wilds of Gary, Indiana.

MT1 t29r2 / pthex would probably be tied for 2nd place. The latter, along with T69 might be the offspring of Syro. Probably wrong, but I would venture they are the earliest tracks conceived. Just an observation. The others on the EP head somewhere else. 1st 44 is probably last as far as my enjoyment goes. I'm no fan of feetwork. It's like a sour beer to me. I can appreciate why your considered good, but just not my cup of tea. I may come around though...the bass/kick on this track is wonderful. The sound, is pure butter. I'm listening to it now, it may be moving up the list. The 2nd half is extending it's african rave hands towards my shoulders. I may stand correcteded.

Go easy on me lickneonlights.

Edited by olo