still going strong here.  have had cravings to rinse t69 but held off that too..

lol @ the seinfeld reference.  has someone posted that full episode here?  if you dont get the reference you owe it to yourself to watch it

I haven't even watched or heard the Collapse single yet, letalone the leak!

did you hear his set at day for night?

I was there and I'm aware the 'Houston Track' is this track, though I never listened to the bootleg much. In the past I have just rinsed these prerelease singles and they just end up sticking out in an uncomfortable way for me when I get around to hearing them in context of the full LP/EP. Been trying to avoid that since.

I couldn’t agree with you more. I had that mentality for about 2 hours after getting wind of the leak.. saw a couple glowing reports heree, caved.. then lived in a 96k world. You are stronger than I.

I haven't even watched or heard the Collapse single yet, letalone the leak!

did you hear his set at day for night?

I was there and I'm aware the 'Houston Track' is this track, though I never listened to the bootleg much. In the past I have just rinsed these prerelease singles and they just end up sticking out in an uncomfortable way for me when I get around to hearing them in context of the full LP/EP. Been trying to avoid that since.

yah ive been avoiding watching the vid too much, same

Y'all are cute. I've been enjoying it and will enjoy it more when my slab o vinyl comes in the mail. Acting like you're losing your virginity to a 96k file is a little funny. 

I really like parts of it. Some parts are almost like Rich trying to imitate Ultrademon, which is honestly pretty wicked. Some parts don't jive for me, but it's great to hear more sonic exploration outside of the usual sounds and riddimz

ok fuck it let's have a listen !

Dude, nooooo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

*devil on shoulder* Do it.

Keep strong man✊️ Don,t go for da CAM

14780035423310.jpg

shia.jpg?resize=600%2C380&ssl=1

Hmmm....this is now getting tricky....if we-the-strong-ones were to break now, we would still be late from the cool guys in the frontline and at the same time show them we don't have a strong enough backbone to keep our untouched integrity and all this in front of the eyes of internet....I choose to differ: I'll pirate this a day before the release date...

I cracked and I don't regret it.

I do. I little.

"Sometimes...it is a relief and even a delight to shriek wildly and throw oneself voluntarily along with the hideous vortex of dream-doom into whatever bottomless gulf may yawn."

Guest Agent1394

from the leaks i found,  the tracks sound very like him. theyre really good and if theyre legit then this is my favourite release from him in ages.  the only thing i find a bit weird is his choice of vocal samples  they seem a bit cheesy for what he normally uses.    a ragga jungle mc and some girl aking us to happiness.  not his uaual MO but that is so minor, the programming and overall tracks are just fantastic. 

those who havent cracked yet,  you have a very nice listening session ahead :)

I hope that Collapse will be to his music making what the middle (collapsing) part of T69 is to that track... like a (or another?) turning point in his music making adventures.

And I love the sample inviting us to the land of abundance <3 classic!

Honestly i wouldn't be sad if we never got any more music cause this is everything i ever hoped and wanted from him.

I hear ya. But I would love an entire album in this style!! :-D

Honestly i wouldn't be sad if we never got any more music cause this is everything i ever hoped and wanted from him.

Really? What the hell!? That good?! So fckng curious right now!

Really? What the hell!? That good?! So fckng curious right now!

Yeah, this is an incredible ep.

maybe we’ll get two three outtakes on the warp store and a full album in this vein winter 2018? rdj pls <3

I got a feeling this EP will have a sibling. Rise EP imminent.

Really? What the hell! That good?! So fckng curious right now!

Yeah, this is an incredible ep.

I'm a bit worried here. I've listened to it a good bit and although I think it's really good I don't see it as utterly incredible. I'm not trying to be contrary either, I just don't see it as groundbreaking or better produced(@96kbps admittedly) than Drukqs or Rushup Edge etc.

Maybe it's the bit rate that is clouding things for me? Then again I think this leak sounds quite good for what it is. I dunno yo.

EnormousSnoopyDragonfly-size_restricted.

Edited by BentyTwenson