Oh it's an interactive thing, you can control how much the projected image 'collapses if you stick your hand over a sensor'. The don't have the audio going right tho. Quiet and total lp filtered

Edit- the motion sensor controls the filter. Still too quiet

Edit edit. I'm bailing this is too boring. Sorry

Edited by Amen Warrior

Weirdcore's interactive display goes through each track, each one with increasingly weird visuals and a increasingly fucked up effects on the original track. By the time pthex is over, the crowd looks completely stunned. A metasynth sweep a la windowlicker bleeds into the speakers and richards face appears "Hahahahahahaha(reverberated and reversed), are you ready for some aphex aciiiiiiiiiiiiiid?" richard screams. What happens next is track after track of the most next level shit you've ever heard, each track has more and more sublime melodies a la ziggomatic 17 or fenix funk 5, DSP a la squarepushers go plastic, also a more evolved version of one of the myspace-only steinvord tracks, confirming it is him, after two hours of anus rupturing and bliss enducing, depression curing music smoke shoots out from tha back of the white van. Richard emerges with a scraggly ginger beard that has clearly been growing for a number of months, maybe even a year. Richard climbs on top of the white van, takes a short moment to throw appreciation and gratitude to his fans with a slight nod. He puts a gun to his head and with a wry smile pulls the trigger. Confetti streams out and he winks and says, "this is only my penultimate album, drukqs 2 coming 2020, I will see you then". He then proceeds to ejaculate and projectile diarrhea onto the faces of his fans and several of them isnta-cum as a reaction to this magnificent display. He proceeds to climb back into the van turned mobile bedroom, basking in the glow of his trusty sony vaio.

lol

Hi Rich

All going well

Amazon Music have been in

touch after seeing E&C and

the other posters.

They want to do something with us to promote Collapse

and were talking about

projection mapping around

London release week.

Could be good.

What you reckon?

OK - as long as branding isn't too yucky

and Weirdcore directs it

Agreed

Spoke to W this morning

and we're meeting

the people tat can do it -

we can have two vans that

hit 2-3  locations

around London each.

Suggesting E&C, Southbank,

shoreditch station

and one in Soho.

They might get shut down -

but trying for those

ha

We projection map onto

walls collapsing the

texture of the walls

There is also the

possibility that it can be

interactive - there would

be a plinth near the

projection van that people

can use a bit like

a theremin - the closer your

hand goes the deeper the

collapse goes or something.

We could potentially include

sound in this.

Up for doing something there?

Yeh let me know wot you need

W on CC

They said : 4 X audio samples

( Max/MSP controlling pitch

speed from the leap )

seeing them later

ok

Seems cool

i have some ideas whihc

i've just email you

about - it will be an intro,

an interactive playback bit and a

playback bit

main 2 questions

can Notch do ambient occlusion?

features i'd love to control

is cycling/cascading

color changes,, like the

edges/sides/caps of

the logo, a bit like the rough

gif attached

thinking of maybe making

simple data visualisation

for the other track of ep,,

& maybe from the stims

from t69

& do some kinda close

encounters type visual mural,,,

as wouldfit with the extra

added to v1.1

Would be good to have some

of the data overlay

like the vid 1.1

Yeah but labels gotta sell records, pressure everywhere. Amazon owns us all now

To be fair, Warp doesn't need and never has needed Amazon to sell records. Especially from one of their biggest signings.

Is there a precedent for Warp doing sponsored tie-ins like this with previous releases?

To be fair, Warp doesn't need and never has needed Amazon to sell records. Especially from one of their biggest signings.

Is there a precedent for Warp doing sponsored tie-ins like this with previous releases?

For all we know Amazon could have bought a majority of warp at this point lol

Plus u guys would have said the same thing if you were an adult during the time when come to daddy got onto MTV... Collapse has some mainstream appeal, so it's gonna get some mainstream promo, who cares lol

No. That's not the same, not even remotely. But nice try!

For all we know Amazon could have bought a majority of warp at this point lol

I guess we can count you as fully on board with this revolutionary and game-changing advertising tie-in, courtesy of Amazon Music.

Yeah but they need the cash to replace them dodgy pressings people are whinging about! ;)

My use of the word sheeple was in jest and a nod to rdj using it awhile back. Still pretty lame this being tied to Amazon though, who are scum and should be avoided at all costs.