All the talk about if this is footwork inspired or not and all the soundcloud kids tagging all kinds of music as "FOOTWORK" is pathetic. "FOOTWORK" is just about to become another meaningless term in pop culture. Why can't everyone see this? Why does everyone try to fit in into all kinds of stupid new trends? "OOooh, my music is so footwork inspired. Also I take pictures with lots of Bokeh in Orange and Teal and I'm an Instagram creator."

example of the noise on right channel. Recorded after I had cleaned the record and stylus.

Has anyone contacted blerp yet about the quality of the pressing? I haven't seen if anyone has. 

That noise is present on the non-vinyl versions as well.  He just makes noisy recordings, always has.  It's part of the charm.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

This is the only EP I've ever mountain biked 12 miles of intermediate/advanced trails to, the last 4 miles of which erupted into torrential downpour with flashing lightning and rumbling thunder, and upon finally returning to the trailhead parking lot I learned that my rear tire on my vehicle was flat and i had to get on my knees and swap in the spare on that bitch feeling like andy dufresne because I knew as soon as I got in the whip I was going to blast this shit on repeat again max volume and enjoy it from start to finish. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3484770

brainwork 4 lyfe, Rephlex 'til death and Richard has a crush on JLin confirmed

Edited by Hail Sagan

This is the only EP I've ever mountain biked 12 miles of intermediate/advanced trails to, the last 4 miles of which erupted into torrential downpour with flashing lightning and rumbling thunder, and upon finally returning to the trailhead parking lot I learned that my rear tire on my vehicle was flat and i had to get on my knees and swap in the spare on that bitch feeling like andy dufresne because I knew as soon as I got in the whip I was going to blast this shit on repeat again max volume and enjoy it from start to finish. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3484770

But did you hop a median in the Tour of Oman to break away from the Peloton while listening to the EP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhrImDwwaDc

(sorry, I just love any excuse to post that)

tenor.gif?itemid=3484770

But did you hop a median in the Tour of Oman to break away from the Peloton while listening to the EP?

(sorry, I just love any excuse to post that)

Nice. Nah, hit a few technical features and jumps though. Nothing that crazy.

Footwork in Norwegian is fotronk, and ronk means jerking off. So two stinky, sweaty feet drenched in semen: Nice footwork indeed. Wanna go to Chicago and see som fotronk battles

Footwork in Norwegian is fotronk, and ronk means jerking off. So two stinky, sweaty feet drenched in semen: Nice footwork indeed. Wanna go to Chicago and see som fotronk battles

whose alternate account is this and how quickly can it be deactivated?

Sick. My cassette bought on the bleep store came addressed directly from mr. Aphex Twin who (after a little expert sleuthing on my part) apparently lives in a nondescript office building in the middle of an industry park in North Carolina.

Vinyl and HQ files definitely opened this up more for me, as I had hoped.

MT1 and 1st 44 are gorgeous journeys, I put them over T69 even though I have the fond memory of hearing it premiere live.

Abundance is still not grabbing me as much, though I'm hearing more detail that I can appreciate. Maybe it will come to me with time.

Pthex scratches the noisy acid itch nicely and definitely fits with the EP in its way, but understandable why it's a bonus track.

MT1, 1st 44, T69, abundance / pthex

My vinyl side 2 was noisy but I think it's due to all the dust I accidentally got on it when playing side 1 because I haven't cleaned my slipmat in ages...

photo-21453.jpg?_r=1536453015

Lol

you are a fucking heathen. 

Hahah, love it! 

It was a bit of a grumpy post from myself, but worth it for that response. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me oscillik. Now excuse me I have to skin some rabbits for my medieval stew.

Hoof It!

Edited by beerwolf

Still haven't received my vinyl in northern Ireland. No rush just hope it isn't missing.

Same with me in central europe (dispatched on 10th, no info about the package since). I'm starting to get worried tbh as it never takes so long. In the meantime another item from Bleep shipped on Friday 14th and is being delivered today.