IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

6 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Alaska in general is traditionally slow to embrace new concepts. But nothing gives Alaskans incentive like a free ATV. Or weed, for that matter.

Edited by ambermonke
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ambermonke said:

Alaska in general is traditionally slow to embrace new concepts. But nothing gives Alaskans incentive like a free ATV. Or weed, for that matter.

77FB4490-FCA0-4605-BFA1-A31FAF18C92C.jpeg

• Burger 2
  • Farnsworth 2

image.thumb.png.53c663ccedabcb6d6e5340faae2f16df.png

If you are unfamiliar, PragerU is an alt-right YouTube-based “university” that claims they can teach you stuff in 5 minutes. They take the most dubious information, remove important context, and skew the interpretation of statistics to create a favorable point of view for far-right conservative ideals. 

https://sirfrogsworth.tumblr.com/post/180094050736/a-degree-in-nonsense?hcb=1

• Haha 3

Had my first shot, penis still works:sorcerer::catghost:

Edited by Silent Member
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

I'll make sure to report back if there are any issues.

• Haha 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

5 hours ago, ghsotword said:

Hitler tried hard to rescue this with his ban on degenerate art but in the end, it didn't work out as he planned

grow up

Edited by milkface

Factory Owners Around the World Stand Ready to Manufacture Covid-19 Vaccines

Bill Gates said he doesn’t think the recipe for the vaccine should be shared. Drugmakers are eager to retrofit their facilities and get to work.

https://theintercept.com/2021/04/29/covid-vaccine-factory-production-ip

Gates suggested that it could be unsafe to share the critical information that allows vaccines to be more widely produced: “There’s only so many vaccine factories in the world, and people are very serious about the safety of vaccines. And so moving something that had never been done — moving a vaccine, say, from a [Johnson & Johnson] factory into a factory in India — it’s novel — it’s only because of our grants and expertise that that can happen at all.” The delay in getting vaccines to low- and middle-income countries, he added, was shorter than expected. “Typically in global health, it takes a decade between when a vaccine comes into the rich world and when it gets to the poor countries.”

Yet, in the past few months, the danger of not transferring the knowledge more quickly has become painfully clear, with deaths climbing in India, Brazil, and other parts of the world that have been unable to procure adequate supplies of vaccines while richer countries stockpile them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ignatius said:

sadly photoshopped. 

2008-09-03-208036176_05fcaef86c.jpg

Better looking than Palin anyway. She even got a curiously mischievous expression. Hmmm.

Oops, this is the COVID thread innit. Happy to report that I'm now fully vaxxed. If anyone from the US hasn't already, I recommend the Moderna option. The only noticeable side effect I've had was minor soreness in the arm where I got the needle. But your immune system may vary.

• Like 5