IGNORED

Coronavirus COVID-19

BCM

48 minutes ago, hijexx said:

Race meaning "a group of persons related by common descent or heredity" (dictionary.com)

What do you mean by "race theory?"

Spoken like a typical white supremacist. In your next post you will probably controvert that, which only is further proof for your moral degeneracy. You can't fool me

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

Spoken like a typical white supremacist. In your next post you will probably controvert that, which only is further proof for your moral degeneracy. You can't fool me

Going to assume you're attempting to be sarcastic. Lemme know otherwise tho and I'll be happy to... controvert that.

5 hours ago, ignatius said:

totally. i'm sure they're all about his messaging/talking points and if he came out and sincerely said people should stay home and it's not time to open the country etc etc he could help put this kind of thing to rest but he doesn't see it that way and has no idea how to actually lead people. 

I call BS, Michigan is a bunch of teamster r-words

Hmmm. I see a problem and a bit of COVID-19 might be the perfect solution. White guys with grey hair and overweight, yeah.... should work wonders.

Live free, die hard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, zkom said:

Why is not being able to go to the hairdresser such an intolerable hardship for Republican women? Jesus, mail order some hair dye, a hand mirror, and some scissors and save yourself $50.

These people are so horny for "freedom" that they're slaves to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sweepstakes said:

Why is not being able to go to the hairdresser such an intolerable hardship for Republican women? Jesus, mail order some hair dye, a hand mirror, and some scissors and save yourself $50.

These people are so horny for "freedom" that they're slaves to it.

I really don't understand why they need to be armed and in some ridiculous combat-like gear for this kind of protest. It's like a weird cosplay event with delusional adults instead of nerdy kids.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, zkom said:

I really don't understand why they need to be armed and in some ridiculous combat-like gear for this kind of protest. It's like a weird cosplay event with delusional adults instead of nerdy kids.

Cosplay is exactly what it is.

5 minutes ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

they think their semi autos will stop an f22 raptor from carpet bombing their ranch

We should do an experiment!

Working hypothesis: their semi autos will stop an F22 from carpet bombing their ranch

Expected outcomes:

> 95% of ranches completely destroyed

< 50% F22 with visible damage; < 1% crashed F22s

;D

edit: and we should repeat it with drones, btw. just to compare results

Edited by goDel

1 hour ago, Mesh Gear Fox said:

they think their semi autos and prayer will stop a viral entity from strolling through cellular doors to completely annihilate the cells in their lungs.

M(odified)TFY

4 hours ago, Blir said:

I have no idea what that is

it all starts with genocide of native peoples.. jumps to 400 years of slavery then environmental destruction for profit. you fill in details later. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1