IGNORED

Autechre. Live. Twentytwentytwo.

Iwanttobefree

^^ Resisting the click before Friday .....

.... talking of which: are folks here generally going to the first or second performance of the evening (or both). Hopefully see some of you there at the first one in either of the 2 main bar areas either before the performance, during the interview or after the show  ?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, mcbpete said:

^^ Resisting the click before Friday .....

.... talking of which: are folks here generally going to the first or second performance of the evening (or both). Hopefully see some of you there at the first one in either of the 2 main bar areas either before the performance, during the interview or after the show  ?

Interview? 

'''We ask that you remain in your seat for the duration of the Autechre performances. If you feel that you must leave for any reason, please stand up and raise the sheet of paper that you will be given on entry. Using a combination of infra-red cameras and night vision goggles, our hosts will be monitoring the audience throughout. They will be able to see your signal and will come to you to assist you out of the venue. Readmittance will not be possible'''

lmao

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

Using a combination of infra-red cameras and night vision goggles, our hosts will be monitoring the audience throughout.

That's gonna freak the hell out of those that have dropped something-or-other before the show !

some brilliant bits in this so far, only about 30ish minutes into the set. not nearly as pummeling as the few live clips of this/other sets made it seem...i've been holding up my white sheet of paper for 15 minutes tho cause i've gotta leave for work but no one is letting me off my couch....

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

8 minutes ago, auxien said:

not nearly as pummeling as the few live clips of this/other sets made it seem...

Yes, it's very unlike sitting in the second row in a venue with a large-ish PA and completely different acoustics - way, way more interesting to listen to with moderate volume and headphones.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 2

Just now, dcom said:

Yes, it's very unlike sitting in the second row in a venue with a large-ish PA and completely different acoustics.

my fatal mistake during the last tour was seating in the very front row with a PA about 3ft from my face. I believe I spent approx 40% of that show in a drunken slumber

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, auxien said:

some brilliant bits in this so far, only about 30ish minutes into the set. not nearly as pummeling as the few live clips of this/other sets made it seem...i've been holding up my white sheet of paper for 15 minutes tho cause i've gotta leave for work but no one is letting me off my couch....

IMG_1290.png

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, hello spiral said:

Using a combination of infra-red cameras and night vision goggles, our hosts will be monitoring the audience throughout.

Will certainly keep a venue fart-free.

• Farnsworth 1

@48:08 is where shit really starts to pop off. What they do rhythmically from there on out is incredible! How it manages to feel as though it’s speeding up and winding down with those funky quintuplets on the kick is a puzzle for the ears and mind. Some of their best work ever. 

• Like 1

uhoNETO§/EZRL AHDFMKJASHNDO(q nwruhkjsn kJHSFoöASZanoWHUDuwH

HJNKhghfghdfnlkhLHfnlizDZFTDBI§$RTV"BZMUI;O"§MO HWFS DKKM,sfbdkcmnjbkcvmnbmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

9 minutes ago, jaderpansen said:

uhoNETO§/EZRL AHDFMKJASHNDO(q nwruhkjsn kJHSFoöASZanoWHUDuwH

HJNKhghfghdfnlkhLHfnlizDZFTDBI§$RTV"BZMUI;O"§MO HWFS DKKM,sfbdkcmnjbkcvmnbmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

yes