IGNORED

Burial - Untrue

six

I can't believe this the amount of hype around this album....

It really seems to be a great one, and so far I love the tracks I heard, but I find it rather astonishing from me, because of the "r&b" voices, it could sound a bit like an album that could be played in one of those horrible "lounge" bars.... I just hope they never discover it...

Another thing that astonished me, is the fact that I was so impatient for it to leak, these days it's almost not normal to have to wait for the release date to listen to it...

It leaked by the way, go check the idmtrade blog, and buy it on flac on bleep....

(that's what I'm doing) by the way, what do they mean by "midnight sunday" is it tonight at 12 or tomorow at 12 ????

bullet casings hitting concrete in Metal Gear Solid on the PlayStation".

This is pretty nerdy but I think I can clearly hear this sound on the track 'Ghost Hardware' at 43 seconds in... and at 1.54 also

Listening to Untrue now. So far awesome... More vocals and perhaps more uptempo than the first, but still retains that melancholy mood. Love the pitchshifting/auto tune on Archangel.

Yeah. Archangel is great. I was expecting some serious early 90s business on UK, but my dream did not come true. Great album so far.

edit*

<--- at work at the homeless shelter, listening to Homeless.

Edited by thanks robert moses

check out keyfumbers link to Kode9's 15 min burial megamix from Mary Anne Hobbs show over at That Other Site™.

burial's the best thing since boards of canada..

also the best lurve-making music out there.....

I don't know how i feel about this album as a whole yet because I never make it to the end as I keep repeating the first two songs(minus the intro track) over and over.

Edited by Spore

well, the Wire said that his first album was the best lp released in 2006, i guess they'd have to say that this is the best album released in 2007, since it's better than his first ...

i've been listening to 'shell of light' and 'raver' on repeat all day!

I wouldn't be suprised if burial got album of the year again in the Wire magazine.... its amazing start to finish...... first things thats stirred me musically on that emotnial level since..... the last one and before that......maybe boards of canada