IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

I'm wondering if this series will shed any new light on this criminal, it seems to focus mostly on victims' accounts of abuse, and his ex-wife. They didn't even get to hold this screening before a gun threat was made against the venue.

IMG-2898.jpg

i never listened to this guys music except the space jam song which i really dislike 

wow you fucked up. he's a once in a generation talent and he doesn't even know how good he is. i love his music. he is also really fucking insane and definitely has abused women. 

i never listened to this guys music except the space jam song which i really dislike 

wow you fucked up. he's a once in a generation talent and he doesn't even know how good he is. i love his music. he is also really fucking insane and definitely has abused women. 

i'm not really an r&b fan; it's just not my thing. but i did go through a moment where i really enjoyed maxwell and i think faith evans and all 3 girls from TLC are amazing (and very pretty). apart from that i find the rest incredibly arrogant and annoying- especially when they form groups like boys II men or jodeci

I grew up about an hour from Highway 20 so some of the areas shot (namely the huge timber yard) brought back memories. Also Maggie Haberman was the Executive Producer and that's pretty much a seal of quality, imo.

Trapped in the Closet is legit amazing. The man is garbage.

it's pretty much if the room were a bunch of songs instead of a movie. his voice is good. the rest is insane trash. fuck him though, total scumbag.

on topic:

finished escape at dannemora. seriously top notch series, i really don't think they missed a beat, every minute was superb. patricia and benicio are just insanely good. absolutely one of the best series i've seen on TV.

Escape was a genouinely awesome show.

One-Punch Man Season 2

April 2019

:)

Yes!

Ozark - jason bateman is kinda underated to me, he just never gets annoying in anything he does. anyways i dig this show a bit bias but oh well

Agree, I hope he gets more roles. All I got out of post-Netflix-purchase Arrested Development was that he was the best thing about it the whole time.

i'm not really an r&b fan; it's just not my thing. but i did go through a moment where i really enjoyed maxwell and i think faith evans and all 3 girls from TLC are amazing (and very pretty). apart from that i find the rest incredibly arrogant and annoying- especially when they form groups like boys II men or jodeci

I read an interview with r kelly a few years ago. He took the guy doing the interview up to the sears tower in Chicago when it wasn't open to the public. Halfway through the conversation he threw his arms out and belted two full verses of 'I believe I can fly' whilst looking out at the city. The image of this makes me so happy.

Legion.

Just finished S1. I think it's the best Marvel tv show I've ever watched.

It’s the best Marvel thing in a visual medium, period.

Funny, wife and I are blazing through the series right now after comic guy at the gas station recommended it a couple of weeks ago. It's fucking great.

EDIT: Lol funny, mental dyslexia. I was thinking of "Lucifer" - and was wondering why everyone was talking about Marvel when Lucifer is a Vertigo/DC

Anyway, Lucifer is great. Legion is also great in a totally different way and, yes, amazeballs. 

Edited by T3551ER

Legion.

Just finished S1. I think it's the best Marvel tv show I've ever watched.

It’s the best Marvel thing in a visual medium, period.
Half way through S2, and I'd totally agree with that. I can't think of any other marvel film/tv/short that I've been this enthralled with.

What's her name? Aubrey Plaza? She owns her character.

Stevens is hit and miss for me, but when he nails it, he fucking nails it. And he nails it more often than not.

Kinda wish it was a cable show (like Showtime or HBO) so they could get more realistic with the visuals... It's strange in my head when blood looks like strawberry jam.

Edited by Hk47

Been watching The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Incredibly moving and frightening existential horror story. Only one season unfortunately but it was superb. Really looking forward to True Detective season 3, might start tonight. A few months ago I watched the Netflix dark comedy MANIAC, really good too. 

I signed up to netflix for the month free trial just so I could watch Bandersnatch, and then cancel it.

Today I found out all of TNG is on it so I am reconsidering. Already watched the first 5 episodes and totally fucked up my planned afternoon nap before starting night shifts this week.

Considering trying HBO Go to see True Detective in a timely manner, was the first ep any good?

Valley of the Boom is also good if you like that nerdism biopic like Pirates of Silicon Valley, The Social Network, etc.