IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Justified is nearing conclusion, hope Boyd's gonna go out fire-in-the-hole styles, cracking show & all the bourbon everywhere gives me a thirst

yeah, it's not the deepest or most amazingly written thing ever, but it's very solid. I particularly like the fact it hasn't descended into farce like Sons of Anarchy and other shows often do after they wear out their welcome.

I somehow came across House Of Fools on YouTube, so I decided to watch it... "Ooh, I love many British series, so let's see waddup..." ...Watch a couple episodes... Holy fuck motherfucker, what an absolute garbage show, what in the hell... But then I laughed at some bitz, which might also mean that my brain is melting from too much jazzercise.

So I dunno about "watching at the moment", but I did watch it, for a moment, and now, I, punch myself in the dick. It's like the shit sitcom series in Extras, except it's real?! From that perspective I was tripping hard. Like a newborn on blotter acid hard.

You what blud? It's a massive pisstake of sitcoms and their generic tropes, but it's Vic and Bob so it's also stuffed with surreal madness. I don't mind you not liking it but it sounds like you weren't even watching the same programme.

Just finished Danger 5. Funniest thing I've seen in a while.

And that second season really goes off the deep end, huh...

hmmmm, hopefully its good. They filmed a pilot comedy show for Showtime or HBO about 6-7 years ago and I guess both Bob and David mutually agreed it was not good enough to air, it wasn't even the studio that told them so they decided not to film anymore of it. I guess they filmed about 4 episodes that we'll never see (kinda like the American version of Thick of IT by christopher guest)

new series of inside no.9 ,former league of gentleman creators new stuff,1st series had a couple of great episodes,1st 2 new episodes up on bbc iplayer now,also better call saul,watchin the final episode tonight,gutted its ending

Finished season 2 of Hannibal and can confirm that it's shite. With a healthy budget. The last couple episodes of season 1 got my hopes up but it just slid from there. The writers cannot create characters to save their lives and the hand-wringing, over-eloquent dialog makes me want to slap everyone involved. The esoterica is just distracting pretense and if you take that away what you're left with is pretty bland. The cinematography is like the lowest common denominator of all the Korean movies made in the last 10 years with none of the character. They tried to inject some metaphor with it with the un-breaking teacup (lol?) and the horn-ed hanniBeast and it was just fucking stupid. Will is a wanker, I don't believe Hannibal's character for a moment. That last episode really sealed the deal for me, fuck this show.

I'm sorry. Can't do it. seinfeld-leaving-theater.gif

Guest murphythecat8

Finished season 2 of Hannibal and can confirm that it's shite. With a healthy budget. The last couple episodes of season 1 got my hopes up but it just slid from there. The writers cannot create characters to save their lives and the hand-wringing, over-eloquent dialog makes me want to slap everyone involved. The esoterica is just distracting pretense and if you take that away what you're left with is pretty bland. The cinematography is like the lowest common denominator of all the Korean movies made in the last 10 years with none of the character. They tried to inject some metaphor with it with the un-breaking teacup (lol?) and the horn-ed hanniBeast and it was just fucking stupid. Will is a wanker, I don't believe Hannibal's character for a moment. That last episode really sealed the deal for me, fuck this show.

I'm sorry. Can't do it. seinfeld-leaving-theater.gif

right?

season 1 of hannibal is so good, then season 2, it becomes intolerably bad. its terrible really. pure shit

i watched the first episode of Backstrom, thought it was really good. it has dwight from the office (american)

do you keep watching? last episode was pretty fun!

no i haven't, i don't know why....

I'm very impressed by Inside No.9 after watching the first couple of episodes of the 2nd series. The latest episode especially was immense and very effective in packing a heavy emotional punch in just half an hour. Great writing inspired by some niche horror thrillers. Fans of Black Mirror will like.

Edit: Don't read that link, it's got big spoilers in the first paragraph.

Edited by Schlitze

I thought it would turn out to be meh but it actually looks pretty interesting and gritty. Lead actor was quite good in Boardwalk Empire.

Edited by Perezvon

Guest murphythecat8

just finished downton abbey. amazing serie, one of the best. can understand its not for everyone but I love the fairy tales and the good values transmitted. its just perfect and unique. very special serie!!!

I just began The Americans. Very good so far!

Edited by murphythecat8