IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Completed Nier, all endings, and even let it delete my save data. Definitely pales in comparison to the polish of NieR:Automata, but I enjoyed it all the same (despite the grindiness of it at times and dodgy controls). I want to replay Nier:Automata now and see what I missed. Or maybe Drakengard 3. Or, actually, some other game that isn't so melancholy...

played though heart of stone on the witcher 3. beautiful stuff. makes me really sad ive now finished it. im going to wander round doing some more sidequests, although im now grossly overleveled for them. 

Mario Odyssey is everything I want from a Mario game and more.

Beat the story, then the whole game opens up :O

haven't played it yet but it seems like lots of people beat it already. is it too easy?

Just beat Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

Good game overall, but the ending felt abrupt. But that's okay, because you can actually keep playing unlockable missions after the credits roll.

I died a shitload of times though before completing the main story. Not sure if it's because it's challenging, or I'm an amateur.

I had never heard the theory before that DOOM is in the future of the Wolfenstein timeline.

I've seen on some Wikia page that Doomguy is the descendant of BJ Blaz. But there's still no indication in the new Wolfenstein that the two games follow the same timeline at all.

I had never heard the theory before that DOOM is in the future of the Wolfenstein timeline.

I've seen on some Wikia page that Doomguy is the descendant of BJ Blaz. But there's still no indication in the new Wolfenstein that the two games follow the same timeline at all.

Wrong, DOOM 2016 establishes that the Doomguy (now DOOM slayer) is actually a denizen of Argent D'Nur

haven't played it yet but it seems like lots of people beat it already. is it too easy?

The story is meant to be beaten easily. The rest of the game is hard as fuck. 

Just finished South Park: The Fractured But Whole tonight, while it was a good game, with lots of laughs and the combat is definitely more dynamic... I can't help but feel like Stick of Truth was a slightly better game, better story and more laughs. They included a download code for the ps4 version so i might have to jump back and replay to confirm.

Beat Resident Evil 7 (really enjoyed it), so jumped into Until Dawn. Can't tell if I'll like it yet, but it was $8 so what the hell.

I still can't decide if I liked Until Dawn. It had some genuinely cool elements but certain things were painfully annoying (overuse of quick-time events, choppy framerate, etc.)

But yeah, I got it on the cheap too so can't complain too much.

Just finished South Park: The Fractured But Whole tonight, while it was a good game, with lots of laughs and the combat is definitely more dynamic... I can't help but feel like Stick of Truth was a slightly better game, better story and more laughs. They included a download code for the ps4 version so i might have to jump back and replay to confirm.

I loved Stick of Truth, and if Fractured is but a fraction as good as that, I will enjoy it. Gonna get it for Xmas and play it over the holidays. Hopefully, some of the game breaking bugs (PC) I've heard about will be sorted by then.

It sounds like the HD port of Resident Evil on Switch turned out really good, the one thing I wanted was motion pointer for guns, and they did it. 1080p, 60fps is pretty solid.

http://nintendoeverything.com/resident-evil-revelations-1-and-2-for-switch-details-frame-rate-resolution-controls-more/