IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Pretty cool free DLC inbound for F13 with an NES Jason

tumblr_mq8d8wr38B1qhwento1_500.gif

as a form of apology for a sketchy launch

probably would have mentioned it here but the other big surprise was to see a WATMMer got in on the action too. Thanks mang. 

Thinking about grabbing some of the assassin's Creed games while they're on sale, but damn there's a lot of them...recommendations? I'm unfamiliar with all of them. Should I start at the beginning?

I got so sick of the 90% talking and 10% fighting of Persona 5 that I went out and bought Neir Automata this weekend and achieved full blow non stop errection since.

If anyone here fell in love with Dark Souls, not out of the hype, but out of the mysterious, beautiful, and challenging aspects of the game - Get Neir!

Thinking about grabbing some of the assassin's Creed games while they're on sale, but damn there's a lot of them...recommendations? I'm unfamiliar with all of them. Should I start at the beginning?

Brotherhood and Black Flag are the only ones that matter. The story felt like it was going places after Brotherhood but then you realize that they were just fucking around

Controller cords will be 5 ft long this year instead of 3 ft.

Looks like they finally ran out of those Wii nunchuck connectors they used on the NES Classic and opted for actual miniature SNES connectors :dadjoke:

Just pre-ordered this, coming out tomorrow. Reviews are kinda mixed, but it looks pretty and will let me sort of realize my childhood dreams of being Bobba Fett. 

elite dangerous is well worth it,if your in the right mood,its the closest i,ll probably get to experiencing space travel in terms of initial immersion,but it plays a bit like the euro truck sims,well it did for me cuz i kept gettin my arse kicked in ship to ship combat,so i stayed away from trouble,and made my credits buying and selling stuff

Bored of Fallout 4 as it's basically Fallout 3 so fired up Doom. I fell in some lava and the marine done the Terminator 2 thumbs up.

Bored of Fallout 4 as it's basically Fallout 3 so fired up Doom. I fell in some lava and the marine done the Terminator 2 thumbs up.

ooh yes I managed that as well

I quite liked that DOOM kept all the pop references to a minimum really. These retro reboots/throwbacks can become absolutely inundated with them for no reason.

Played through Abzu which I got from a humble bundle. Not on par with the magical Journey but it's still BLOODY LOVELY. Absolute eye candy as well.

Dead Cells is so so good. Somehow the action can be as engaging as in DOOM sometimes.

Better roguelike than Rogue Legacy and Hollow Knight tbh.

Agreed - can't wait for the game to be out proper.

I miss Dead Space so hard. There needs to be a re-release for PS4.

Agreed! Too bad after 2, 3 lost the plot/reason why the first game was so fun.

definitely not unity. that game was fucking shit pisspot