IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

On 7/23/2023 at 12:55 AM, Danny O Flannagin said:

I beat this game about a month ago. I loved all the exploration threads but I did get a bit stuck near the end when it felt like i'd mostly explored everything. It helps to go back and read stuff and give yourself a goal. Also helpful to have some non-spoiler hints near the end

I'm at that stage I think, I spoiled myself a couple of solutions but both turned out to be things I had already tried that didn't work for some reason. I keep thinking of more convoluted things to try now for the lack of more obvious things. Still enjoying it tho.

4 minutes ago, cloud capture said:

By far my most anticipated. Cannot wait. In the meantime I've been playing a ton of Street Fighter 6. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, GORDO said:

I'm at that stage I think, I spoiled myself a couple of solutions but both turned out to be things I had already tried that didn't work for some reason. I keep thinking of more convoluted things to try now for the lack of more obvious things. Still enjoying it tho.

Progress report:

Finally figured out how to 

Spoiler

Get in the quantum moon

I was trying such a convoluted way, almost facepalmed when I finally figured out how to do it. So easy.

Also had a lightbulb moment in the morning about how 

Spoiler

to get inside the Ash twin project

Which I can't wait to try after work.

Pretty sure that'll make it so I have everything I need, I think I know what I'll find there and what to do with it. But we'll see!

Fantastic experience one of those you wish you could forget and do for the first time again.

I just loaded in a bunch of games for my PSP.. It still rocks! 

I wish there was like a PS3 Console handheld were you could play PS1, PS2 and PS3 games 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cern said:

I just loaded in a bunch of games for my PSP.. It still rocks! 

I wish there was like a PS3 Console handheld were you could play PS1, PS2 and PS3 games 

Pst pst... Steamdeck.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vaaler9 said:

By far my most anticipated. Cannot wait. In the meantime I've been playing a ton of Street Fighter 6. 

Yo, what's your user name? What char(s) do you play?

Man Rashit is so blatantly p2w... and mere days before evo lol.

6 hours ago, GORDO said:

Progress report:

Reveal hidden contents

Get in the quantum moon

I was trying such a convoluted way, almost facepalmed when I finally figured out how to do it. So easy.

Also had a lightbulb moment in the morning about how 

Reveal hidden contents

to get inside the Ash twin project

Which I can't wait to try after work.

Pretty sure that'll make it so I have everything I need, I think I know what I'll find there and what to do with it. But we'll see!

Fantastic experience one of those you wish you could forget and do for the first time again.

Status update (I'm sure y'all super interested in knowing):

Game completed. This one goes in the list of best of all time gaming experiences.

7 hours ago, GORDO said:

Progress report:

Reveal hidden contents

Get in the quantum moon

Funny enough, on my very first sortie into space I accidently went there. And it tripped me out later because I kept hearing about it and saw the log entry and remember going there but I couldn't figure out how to go back. Thought the game was glitched for a bit haha

4 hours ago, GORDO said:

Game completed. This one goes in the list of best of all time gaming experiences.

Yes.

Do you plan on doing the DLC next ?

5 hours ago, GORDO said:

One of the best games the last 10 years.

The DLC is very good as well. Go go go!

pushed Zelda beyond everything I played in recent years. got many of the sets but there are still many missing.

Spoiler

uncovered nearly all of the underground map and got the  robot. now I have to find ganondolf in the depth and we will see where it goes from there
still a bit scared to fight lynels but I will give it a try soon 

what really helps is to upgrade the sheikah slate to max so you can place travel medallions and show the path you already went 

Edited by o00o
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Stock said:

Yes.

Do you plan on doing the DLC next ?

Not right away but I'll be sure check it out at some point. Need to switch gears.

COD MW2 - I know I’m months late, but been playing it for months. My roommates and I in college 2009 used to fuck some shit up and it feels great doing it again on some familiar and different maps.

Finished Signalis. Oh boy is the story a head scratcher. Great game though if you like survival horror.

Going to crank on Neon White next. Might but Metroid Prime remastered or Pikmin 4 as well.

• Like 1

pikmin 4.

always sold on the franchise. always found the apparent dismissive attitude towards it as childish to be a mistake. this time around, they seem to have lost sight of it, lost a little confidence in the weird, isolated world. it's now got more characters than makes sense. put them to work, instead of the pikmin, perhaps? they just seem to be stood around. needs a mode for experienced players and a lot less interruptions. sadly, overall, this reminds me of the simpsons episode where they added poochie into itchy and scratchy. misjudged somewhat.

• Thanks 1

On 8/2/2023 at 11:00 AM, logboy said:

pikmin 4.

always sold on the franchise. always found the apparent dismissive attitude towards it as childish to be a mistake. this time around, they seem to have lost sight of it, lost a little confidence in the weird, isolated world. it's now got more characters than makes sense. put them to work, instead of the pikmin, perhaps? they just seem to be stood around. needs a mode for experienced players and a lot less interruptions. sadly, overall, this reminds me of the simpsons episode where they added poochie into itchy and scratchy. misjudged somewhat.

Didn’t realize they switched to Unreal, that explains the difference in style