IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

5 hours ago, Berk said:

I'd be way more into those Horizon games if they didn't have that cheesy ass futuristic dinosaur setting. Gameplay, gfx and controls are great. Such a shame lol

The story of the first game is one of the best sci-fi stories in gaming. It just takes a while to reveal itself.

• Like 1

Revisiting Divinity Origininal Sin 1 right now, such a great game really. Amazing how you can spend 30 hrs in the first town. It's a nice change of pace

• Like 2

Just finished Dino Trauma - an indie FPS which I can best describe as Resident Evil meets Jurassic Park. Decent overall, albeit a bit janky. 

May start another S.T.A.L.K.E.R. playthrough today. Perfect for rainy summer days.

I got kind of bored of Persona 5 Royal after roughly 40h of gameplay but picked it up again during my vacations and I am now totally hooked. The story unfolds really well and I can't wait to find out more. I keep on bothering my co-workers with that story of Phantom Thieves and don't ever want it to end !

none of them.

my PS4 had a meltdown or someshit and now it seems i'm going to have to do a hard reset on it, which will wipe the memory. and i've not been uploading saves via PS Plus or whatever it is since like...2018 or so? so i'm going to lose all my Elden Ring progress (only about 40 hours and a few bosses, not a huge thing but still), all my Cities Skylines stuff (the sequel is coming out soon tho so may just restart the play with that) and who knows what else. pretty damned frustrating, no clue how it could even do what it's done.  

:catrage:

I put a Gameboy Color in the bathroom last month and ate a lot of spicy food this month, so I've been playing a whole lot of Tetris. Broke 130,000 on level 8 this afternoon.

Edited by TubularCorporation
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TubularCorporation said:

I put a Gameboy Color in the bathroom last month and ate a lot of spicy food this month, so I've been playing a whole lot of Tetris. Broke 130,000 on level 8 this afternoon.

ToiletHammer 50,000

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

51 minutes ago, usagi said:

friendly reminder: sitting on the toilet for extended periods of time is not good for your buttocks-hole.

This is why I only reverse squat facing the water tank when I’ll be on there for anything more than 3hrs….

Sitting is for shitting; squatting is for…. anything else.

• Haha 1

I heard somewhere that squatting is the recommended healthier, more natural method for us as humans. Some toilets in the world are designed for that (the touchless style that's embedded into the floor, or "squatty potties"), but not the ones most of us here are used to.

Apologies if this is somewhat OT (not playing anything atm) but I just listened to the Stalker soundtrack again (The one by MooZe for Shadow of Chernobyl + Clear Sky). This is some seriously good stuff. This isn't just good video game music, this is an incredibly good Dark Ambient release in its own right.

Also playing Cyberpunk 2077 again on ps5 after Stadia pulled out the plug. Looks amazing with HDR. You should only play this game at night imo. It's really a piece of art. It's like you're in Enter the Void.

The NPCs are really bland, yes, but the story is super immersive so just focus on that. The only game that got true open world almost right was Skyrim anyway and that was 12 years ago lol. 

• Like 2

On 7/21/2023 at 2:12 PM, GORDO said:

outer wilds is awesome its openness and (welcome) lack of handholding got me constantly feeling I'm stuck, tho.

I beat this game about a month ago. I loved all the exploration threads but I did get a bit stuck near the end when it felt like i'd mostly explored everything. It helps to go back and read stuff and give yourself a goal. Also helpful to have some non-spoiler hints near the end

I'm close to the end of Signalis. It's pretty cool, but I am lost on the story.

I started Neon White because I can't play Signalis during the day with the glare in my room. So far it's fun even though the story is unapologetically 90s anime lame.