Nymphomaniac premiered on filmfour while I'm working nights atm so I finally got to watch it (the DVD is still sitting in the shrinkwrap at home)

There was a bit in part II which made me feel physically nauseated and I had to go for a little walk and drink something sugary, no mean feat. Overall I enjoyed it a lot and would watch again (missed bits and pieces because I was working)

Also Iron Man 1 & 2 played on each night before Nympho I & II (lol). Enjoyable popcorn mayhem.

I'm watching Blue is the Warmest Colour right now. So far I give it a thiswaswrittenbyalesbianbutithasscissoringwhat?/10

i finally watched The Good The Bad And The Ugly and finished the dollars trilogy... it only took about a year. each film is better than the last. didn't realise it was 2 and 1/2 hours long. didn't feel like it. what a film!

i finally watched The Good The Bad And The Ugly and finished the dollars trilogy... it only took about a year. each film is better than the last. didn't realise it was 2 and 1/2 hours long. didn't feel like it. what a film!

The Good The Bad and The Ugly would be in my top ten, just thought I'd let you know. Love that film, especially the ending when Tuco is running through the spinning graveyard and the music kicks in. Classic.

I watched Kill List a few days ago for the second time. I was very disappointed when I watched this on release, possibly because of the Hype Bubble, I think I would of given it 5/10, then on second viewing I thought it was a lot better and give it a 7/10 (or maybe a 6.9). I really enjoyed it.

The witch. Wonderfully done. A couple of iconic shots that'll stick with me for a long time. Not really sure about the "story", probably the weakest part of the film, but everything is so well executed you kind of forget about it. 7/10

The Duke of Burgundy. Wow, loved this, really fucking good.

I like Berberian a lot and didn't realise this was another Strickland film until the announcer said it just before the film started (it was playing on filmfour at work)

Gonna pick this up on DVD to watch properly.

My colleague said it was like watching paint dry lol

god that voice is horrible. I like him but wtf is he doing! he sounds like he's hurr-durring and barely holding it together. and he looks nothing like Snodwen.

The Duke of Burgundy. Wow, loved this, really fucking good.

I like Berberian a lot and didn't realise this was another Strickland film until the announcer said it just before the film started (it was playing on filmfour at work)

Gonna pick this up on DVD to watch properly.

My colleague said it was like watching paint dry lol

aye & personally a much better filem than Berberian, plus who'd ever think of blending lashings of watersports kink with butterfly collecting

Sidse Babett Knudsen is a goddess in this imho