I will guide thy hand...

one of the most chilling moments in the movie, and right at this moment, some old fart guffaws loudly. wanted to strangle a muthafucka.

The Gift

Very enjoyable - felt like a 90s thriller shot with a modern day digital camera (but that's not necessarily a bad thing) really lulls the viewer into tense suspense building moments without relying on bloody guts and violence. Nice twists and turns. Not sure if Bateman was up to the job, but Joel Edgerton was good!

dont be a bully/10

The Gift

Very enjoyable - felt like a 90s thriller shot with a modern day digital camera (but that's not necessarily a bad thing) really lulls the viewer into tense suspense building moments without relying on bloody guts and violence. Nice twists and turns. Not sure if Bateman was up to the job, but Joel Edgerton was good!

dont be a bully/10

yeah, was good. spot on about the suspense building.

10 Cloverfield Lane - a bit like watching John Goodman on a toilet cam for 1 hour 40 mins. John let's one off at the end and there is a huge explosion.

Sepiatintedphonepics/10

Goatse and black philip may be seperated by 350 years, but they both knew how to sieze the phenomenen of their era. For goatse it was the birth of the net. He made a name for himself working the web before reality tv. Black Philip played the same game with witchcraft. Both are innovators.

I havent seen the VVitch, but it seems to be a bit overrated by metacritic, which for me means that it is probably not that good. The other day I saw "As good as it gets" and it confirmed me that Helen Hunt is better than Meryl Streep. "Twister" proved it for me at first in fact

I havent seen the VVitch, but it seems to be a bit overrated by metacritic, which for me means that it is probably not that good.

it isn't. it has some good moments, but overall it's a lot of smoke without any fire.

kiIQC9S.jpg

this is a "horror" film for 12 year old girls

I havent seen the VVitch, but it seems to be a bit overrated by metacritic, which for me means that it is probably not that good.

it isn't. it has some good moments, but overall it's a lot of smoke without any fire.

kiIQC9S.jpg

this is a "horror" film for 12 year old girls

Haha, mentioned that movie last night and got sad. I'm sorry you watched it. Next up: Annabelle! Prepare to get sad!

lol. Why are you putting yourselves through this?

End of Watch - Quite a good film that seems to follow LAPD partners around as one of them is filming for a "project". Not sure why other gangs are filming, and there's loads of shots which couldn't be the people in the film behind the camera.

So not really sure of the point of making it seem filmed by some people in the film, but good anyhow.

Captain America 3 - It does all the Marvel stuff. Not great, but not as awful as I'd expected.

yeah. it was tolerable. fucking sucks that the showing i saw was in 3d. it looked like half of the fucking frames were missing so during the kinetic action scenes you could barely tell what was going on.

fucking fuck 3d

fuck

YOYm2ZC.png

this seemed (at many times) like a shot for shot remake of the original- but it lacked the mystery and freshness (obviously) that the original had so what was the point? to add a few scenes where the older sister walks around with a cell phone that keeps glitching?