Carrie 8/10

Obsession 7/10

Sisters 7/10

Scarface 8.5/10

The Bonfire Of The Vanities 4/10

Femme Fatale 7.5/10

The Lobster

me likey, very kafkaesque, nice cast..

One day, Colin Farrell, an Irish actor, wakes up to find himself transformed into a fat bloke.

Edited by iococoi

Guest bitroast

saaaaaaaaaa boring. nice set design didn't do nothing to save that film.

watched it at a mates place and fell asleep, come think of it.

The Fury 8.5/10

Body Double 7.5/10

Dressed To Kill 7.5/10

Blow Out 8.5/10

Carrie 8/10

Obsession 7/10

Sisters 7/10

Scarface 8.5/10

The Bonfire Of The Vanities 4/10

Femme Fatale 7.5/10

maaan your De Palma ratings are out of whack! But very curious to watch The Fury now, thanks for the rec :cisfor:

maximumoverdrive.jpg

Maximum Overdrive

Much better than I hoped! Supernatural sci-fi b-movie horrors dont get much more entertaining then this. Stephen Kings first and last time in the writer/directors chair. He's quoted in saying he was "coked out of [his] mind all through its production, and [he] really didn't know what [he] was doing"...and i dont blame him. Also has a surprisingly fitting sound track from AC/DC

big trucks/10

I don't know what it is about American Hustle but I'm hooked from the first minute. Double dawg dang! Every time it's on tv I am transfixed, and it isn't even my type of film really, I love the banter in it,

Anyway, it's just started on Sky and once again I won't be able to stop watching

Maximum Overdrive was a film to be watched in the early hours of the morning, a couple of hours after midnight, when your mind slows down to really take in what is going on. USA at that time seemed to be the land of cult horror. The ending was nicked by Snyder in his Land of the Dead remake.

I watched Alien:resurrection, this film is incredibly underrated. I had fun. Strong 6/10.

They're actually making the Men in Black/21 Jump Street crossover? FFS Hollywood is bled dry of ideas.

wow...devil's advocate would say, ah fuck it, there's no advocacy for this. picard facepalm.

I watched Alien:resurrection, this film is incredibly underrated. I had fun. Strong 6/10.

I still clearly remember watching this in the cinema, mostly because I was 15 and me and a friend forged our student cards so it looked like we were 16 (film was rated 16+) and we were super pumped to see this.

Even back then as a pubescent teenager it was a disappointing experience.

Gave this film a few more spins, but no.

oh boy.

New Indiana Jones film will be continuation of ‘The Crystal Skull’
The fifth film is set to follow on from the plot of its critically panned predecessor
Disney’s new Indiana Jones film will pick up where the previous film in the series, The Crystal Skull, left off.
Producer Frank Marshall has confirmed that the as-yet-untitled fifth Jones instalment will be a continuation of the plot of the 2008 movie rather than a prequel as previously rumoured. Screenwriter David Koepp, who worked on the last film, has been hired to write the script.

oh boy.

the as-yet-untitled fifth Jones instalment will be a continuation of the plot of the 2008 movie rather than a prequel as previously rumoured

Oh man, I wish it was a prequel so they would CGi a younger version of Harrison Ford - that would be soooo good!

The Wages of Fear - 1 of the old man's favourites, so watched last night in his honour.

Yves Montand is immense & yes its a bit clunky in terms of its age, but the suspense generated is flawless & superbly manipulated, pisses all over countless examples of disposable crap created more recently in this genre

twelfty/10

yeah, it's a top film. I've still not gotten around to seeing the remake, Sorcerer by William Friedkin - starring Roy Scheider, which is supposed to be really good as well.