J6K2w9H.jpg

not sure how i feel about this: some parts were good but as a film, this was incredibly stupid (and i don't mean in the way where it's so-bad its good). 

J6K2w9H.jpg

not sure how i feel about this: some parts were good but as a film, this was incredibly stupid (and i don't mean in the way where it's so-bad its good). 

That shit went from being "ha! That's fucking ridiculous. Let's watch it." to "HA! They made a sequel!" to "Hmmm... this seems a bit excessive" to "This is just embarrassing..."

From Beyond

Loved this. Is the whole film a front for the enlarging of your pineal gland post alcohol and your libido taking over? Coombs does a brilliant job impersonating a PhD student, perfect level of paranoia, intrigue and giving in to Pretorias' whims.

You're Next - 2/10

This kept showing up on horror movie lists so I thought I'd give it a chance. Holy shit, was this written by a 15-year-old? The acting was horrendous!

Just plain fucking stupid.

Valerian - liked this more than I thought I would, but why in hell did Besson decide to cast main characters that looked 20-years younger than every other character? Quite distracting

La Region Salvaje (The Untamed) - I facking loved this. Highly recommended if you fuck with older Cronenberg or Possession (Żuławski gets an in memoriam in the end credits).

Edited by doublename

I'm really happy for Jim Carrey, he seems happier, but his art is objectively shit.

I watched Jodorowsky's Dune last night. Man, that movie would have been fucking insane... / 10

You mean you watched the documentary about Jodorowski's Dune? afaik it was never made- and what a terrible mistake that was.

I watched Jodorowsky's Dune last night. Man, that movie would have been fucking insane... / 10

You mean you watched the documentary about Jodorowski's Dune? afaik it was never made- and what a terrible mistake that was.

Yeah, the documentary

Must watch that Dune doc. Stanley's Dr Moreau is another good documemtary about the changing hands of a screenplay.

Watched Hampton Fancher doc Escapes. Out of nowhere this told me more about Hollywood than a thousand Nat. Enquirer newspapers. PK Dick stories at the end too. Hollywood libido and womanising baby.

guardians of the galaxy 2 - thoroughly entertaining,really funny at times,drax and rocket were great- 7.5/10

no, that's not the right answer at all.

guardians of the galaxy 2 - thoroughly entertaining,really funny at times,drax and rocket were great- 7.5/10

sorry, no.

best marvel movie i,ve seen