Guest bitroast

yeah everything about that vid looks really great.

it's got that weird infomercial vibe of everyone just saying everything is great.. which doesn't really count for much when they were obviously asked to talk about how everything is great.

but just seeing the actors in make up and on location and nothing looking super goofy or odd is a nice relief.

• 5 weeks later...

Haven't got the book yet but m'lady (who's manager of a bookshop) bought me home some pretty cool promo bumph for it the other day. I assume these are pages from the book so I've spoilered.

ijQFwWA.jpg?1

cOdmqg1.jpg

This guy...

lol

Nicolas Jaar used a sample of that in his BBC Essential mix, it was a fitting a moving addition to the set he played. Here by itself though, and watching him talk IRL instead of listening to him, it comes off like a scene from a Christopher Guest film.

Haven't got the book yet but m'lady (who's manager of a bookshop) bought me home some pretty cool promo bumph for it the other day. I assume these are pages from the book so I've spoilered.

ijQFwWA.jpg?1

cOdmqg1.jpg

Dude that's cool, fanboys be salivating over that

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://welcometotwinpeaks.com/actors/harry-goaz-david-lynch-figurehead/

Pretty cool short film about Harry Goaz waiting for David Lynch to ring him up about casting in the new Twin Peaks.

Typically weird Lynch stuff, and possibly deeper than first appears (also possibly a new scene location?)