IGNORED

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest

Alzado

Just to be sure, the transmition video (the one with the abandonned building in the desert) has a piece of music that is not on the album?

Is there a way to get it in MP3 format?

Guest philia

way better than tch, yeah

fave tracks: palace posy, new seeds, come to dust and cold earth

I just listened to TH with my headphones and its sounds 1000x times better never experienced that before ! Strange somehow
Maybe because the sound is "nearer" ?

And that synth in Nothing Is Real... Boards created a new sound that I have fallen instantly in love with. Indescribable.

For me, that track is incredibly emotive. I get a sense of positive emotions from it though, despite the track itself resting within a dark album overall. Lots going on in the background on this track as well.

The album isn't dark to me. Hope I'm not missing the point, but I doubt it. There's a potential of life being focused on throughout.

for me neither ! Instead of "dark" I would say its more serious and mature than TCP !

And that synth in Nothing Is Real... Boards created a new sound that I have fallen instantly in love with. Indescribable.

Funnily enough, that stood out to me as the most typically BOC sound on the album. (I assume you mean the main melody?)

i don't like their choice of track order. i don't think that reach for the dead should be right at the beginning, should be in the middle i think.

Fuck you all, TCH is a good album.

Yeah. What's with all the THC negativity. That was a wonderful album with beautiful melodies. Much more the BOC I've come to know and like.

Are you all saying that there is anything on the new album that compares to Peacock Tail, Tears From Thr Compund Eye, Sherbert Head, Satellite Anthem Icarus?

That album was insanely good.

I think the new album caters more to the Geogaddi crowd for sure.

Fuck you all, TCH is a good album.

Yeah. What's with all the THC negativity. That was a wonderful album with beautiful melodies. Much more the BOC I've come to know and like.

Are you all saying that there is anything on the new album that compares to Peacock Tail, Tears From Thr Compund Eye, Sherbert Head, Satellite Anthem Icarus?

That album was insanely good.

I think the new album caters more to the Geogaddi crowd for sure.

agree.

k thanks

i dunno, it just feels like it starts off with such a big bang and then tries to get back to that point later on

it's just a nit picky thing

thanks alzado

TCH was a slow grower on me, where Geogaddi and MHTRTC were instant classics to me. But to me there are few songs in their catalog as classic as Farewell Fire, Oscar See Through The Red Eye, Chromakey Dreamcoat, and Hey Saturday Sun.

It's a perfect album for beach bonfires in Maine in the summer

I really love the album, but how many tracks do we need with someone counting with a distorted voice over some ambient sounds? It's almost getting silly.

Edit: is there one on each album?

Edited by goDel