IGNORED

The Caustic Window LP (CAT023) Kickstarter FAQ - LIVE NOW!

Joyrex

Holy shit. The album dropped on my birthday! Fuck yeah. This is the greatest birthday EVER.

If you have gmail, check your Promotions tab. That's where the code ended up for me. Downloading! I'm going to listen straight through.

Joyrex: Just emailed you, no voucher after 3 hours :(

I just got mine about 30 seconds ago, so the intertubes must be a little clogged.

Edit: Big thanks to Joyrex, Richard, Grant, and that one other dude!

Edited by baph

left work early today and I just downloaded the FLAC... listening currently but before I even get through the full album :aphexsign::aphexsign:

thank you Joyrex

thank you Grant

and thank you Richard its like christmas in June :music::music::music::music:

I,m so flapy that his happen :trashbear: Thanks to all involved of course! <3

I really like the album. This whole situation reminds me of when I first got into RDJ & would buy CDs off of Amazon. I'm feeling that "Oh boy, another RDJ album has arrived!" excitement. It has been a long time since I felt that, sheesh.

This makes me want to go get every little thing I can dig up. Still quite a lot of his stuff that I never ended up picking up or listening to. I only recently finally got around to listening to The Tuss like a dunce.

Summer is super RDJ time already for me. This has pulled me into that RDJ mood.

Edited by Q27

Thanks to whoever uploaded it to Youtube. That's the only way I guess I'm going to get to hear it for a while (4 hours and counting and no the email is not in another folder somewhere) Would have rather had the download I paid for.

Guest Retrig

Just wanted to, like others, thank Joyrex, Grant, and Rich for doing this. Nearly 20 years later I thought I'd never get to hear the mystery album that was always in their catalogs.
Now for some Q-Chastic and whatever the hell IG-88 is (Grant?)

Guest ansgaria

This has surpassed my expectations by miles, absolutely loving it. Couldn't help but load up the sequence from 101 Rainbows into my 101. Couldn't quite get the sound right but it's fun to mess around with. Have a listen if you like.

Now do Stomper.