IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I love the idea of making my own mixtapes out of this collection (old school DIY!), and I'm personally rather partial to the beautiful ambient work RDJ does so I made this cover: "UNselected Ambient Works 88-95."

post-18783-0-43819700-1422981835_thumb.jpg

Edited by Firewalkwithme

I love the idea of making my own mixtapes out of this collection (old school DIY!), and I'm personally rather partial to the beautiful ambient work RDJ does so I made this cover: "UNselected Ambient Works 88-95."

Perfect, I called my playlist "Unselected Ambient Works" and this cover looks great. Thanks!

This is my first home made attempt at an Aphex Twin album. While waiting for Melodies from Mars, I wanted a mid-tempo, nostalgic, lush, melodic, sometimes experimental and dreamy album…

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. Sline

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Bicycle Wheel

11. Japan

Actually, you know what? Let's go 100% LUSH and keep Sline, Bicycle Wheel and Japan for another darker volume. :)

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. SSNB

09. ∂ƒ∆

10. Slow Early Morning

Sorry, boys and girls, I promise this is the last time. Super lush album.

01. Chink 101

02. Gerald Remix

03. With My Family

04. ∂ƒx 126b

05. Lush Slow Blips

06. Utopia

07. Donkey Rhubarb Remix

08. ∂ƒ∆

09. SSNB

10. Slow Early Morning

Have you heard "14 07 B"? :spiteful:

I posted about this a few days ago, but it got lost in the shuffle (it was posted in the clamor of battle), but could some one identify this track?

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=8614

As far as I can tell, it's an unreleased AFX track played live at some point that's quite good. But maybe I'm mistaken.

It's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQw6Bm2V8Qw

I posted about this a few days ago, but it got lost in the shuffle (it was posted in the clamor of battle), but could some one identify this track?

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=8614

As far as I can tell, it's an unreleased AFX track played live at some point that's quite good. But maybe I'm mistaken.

It's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQw6Bm2V8Qw

Ah thanks very much for posting. Mystery solved and I admit I was mistaken.

Also since I'm a little newish to this board please permit me to slightly geek out by saying how excited I was to realize who you were this morning. Saw you live in NYC in 97 or 98 opening for Bjork at Hammerstein with the dope lightbulb hanging down over the table. That was awesome; I was going as much to see you as Bjork.

Interesting to find out that Soft Ballet are a Japanese band. I had no idea. Kind of illuminates the title "Japan" a little bit.

Yes, they seem like a new romantic band a little late on the bandwagon.

Also does this mean that Sline is some kind of alternate take/version of this mix? They sound similar. The mp3 is tagged as Jap Flute Energy Rave, and maybe the 'Sl' in Sline is a reference to Sand Lowe. And they were uploaded off the same DAT within a song of each other.

Edited by The CIA