IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I have to drive 2hrs thru the frozen countryside later and just put together a new playlist including some of the recent uploads:

th1[slo]

T08+4

notting hill bus

d15-10 dulcimer dub

cottage4 af 1

blue carpet

last clissold maybe

organ

pearls

ssnb

slow early morning clissold

with my family

sekonda

floating

07 b

early morning clissold

donkey rhubarb remix

utopia

red calx[slo]

gerald remix

nocares

chink 101

(water)

Edited by cloud capture

ok so i'm up to 150 tracks from the main SC, plus the "Girl Boy (Dark Version)" (thankyou to those who managed to get that, and the fmsubBasss track).

what's this about a sped-up version of Red Calx mentioned in the google doc? does anyone have a copy of that floating around? :)

Difficult to say, but probably not that recent. The synth sound is similar to tracks like Weakling Child, Flim, and the way the drums are sliced/compressed the fx cycling is reminiscent of more Windowlicker/Drukqs sound. And the melody is a little similar to Avril 14th in parts.

ok so i'm up to 150 tracks from the main SC, plus the "Girl Boy (Dark Version)" (thankyou to those who managed to get that, and the fmsubBasss track).

what's this about a sped-up version of Red Calx mentioned in the google doc? does anyone have a copy of that floating around? :)

there's a regular red calx, and the slowed down one. i think you mean the former -

http://104.236.16.63/aphex/4%20Red%20Calx-188403281.mp3

Anyone know what era Organ is from? Sounds very Analord/Tuss to me.

I'm going out on a limb here and saying its RDJ era or a little after and he added that clap sound a a bit here and there many years later.

Guest damageis

Anyone know what era Organ is from? Sounds very Analord/Tuss to me.

My thoughts are RDJ/CtD era, since it has a very similar rhythmic feel to Flim, and a lot of the same happy melodic style content. Strings & synths sound a bit more RDJ.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

wow, this is so amazing, when will I listen to all of it... :cerious:

Now

Don't worry about the relationship betwixt Rich and Warp.

Richard. Is. Just. Getting. Started.

81941954.gif?w=780

Th1 [slo] - Much beauty, so ambientz

Yes!

Reminds me a lot of tracks like [tree] or [parallel lines] off SAWII. Beautiful but with an undertow of horror.

WHAT!!! happened???

i haven't checked for like one day and there are how many new tracks??? and how long has this been going on?

i'm lost here. a bit giddy & excited...

my god, the first track i listen to is great already!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:aphexsign:

edit: post needed afx sign.

Edited by rst

Guest sonnyskare

So I have 150 tracks excluding the girl boy dark version and red calx at normal speed. But what's this about an 80's track and I am Steinvord? What does it mean?

Guest bitroast

The last half of Bradley Echoes sounds like a sketch of the last part of Xmas Evet10.

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard this.

Brk2 totally sounds like early mangle11

Same percussion. Subby bass tones.

Thd new tracks are amazing.

wtf this is great! there's a jungle track? i didn't think i'd see the day...

and a fucking great one too!

:cattears:

sry for repeating, i can't contain myselfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAaAaAAfX

edit: HELIOSPHAN LIVE111111

Edited by rst

has anyone got a link for all the stuff that got posted(deleted) from yesterday and today at all? bros, guys, fellas and pals?

https://mega.co.nz/#!YlVWnDbJ!SRui2dBOIuyrE6i0EbFfWAoMXB63xqAgzTY_6Ks83Lk

lanister always paids hes debts

Thanks

+1!

btw i can#t believe this. all the new tracks are so fucking great. TIGERCUBDELAY WTF YEAH: ooh. i'm serious iirc.

carry on.,

that break track really sounds like it could be prototypical drukqs stems, pre-edit. The compositional style is super similar to drukqs stuff.

Its ziggomatictastic at the end. Definitely proto drukqs

I'm hearing around 2000 estimate for 179 brk 2. Thoughts on when for cubdelay (sounds later, maybe 2004?), Notting Hill Bus (not sure, but 1997 or later), and the two Cottages (Analord, 2004ish)?

that break track really sounds like it could be prototypical drukqs stems, pre-edit. The compositional style is super similar to drukqs stuff.

Its ziggomatictastic at the end. Definitely proto drukqs

agreed.

nice to hear some of the missing puzzle pieces, tho its a really great track in it's own right. bassline reminds me a bit of Cilonen as well.