IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

id be scared of bjork in person too, the only time i saw her live she took off her panties and threw them into the audience. As a 13 year old the whole experience was very shocking/titillating and intense

lol that's awesome

I was at Roskilde Festival 93, backstage at her pressconference, followed her afterwards like the stalker I was back then. When she got into a car I pounced and got in with her. Her security was about to rip my head head off but she was like "no, it's ok". I sat in her car while she ate lunch and we talked for five minutes before I got out again. I had a lame ass doll she signed for my sister, I was only 14 years old. She was hot and I was horny, I still would!

14 years old and horny? I didn't even know you could be horny at that age.

I lost my virginity when I was 29.

bjork was hanging at this small show in brooklyn and all I could think about was going up and asking her if she had dug into the afx soundcloud dump yet. lol

So you're saying you saw Bjork standing at a show alone and you didn't talk to her!?

I would be scared. I've seen videos of her tearing people up. Apparently she's not really friendly to strangers.

I saw her maul a reporter once on the news, really scratched into the guys face lol.

I could be missing some context though, maybe she's super friendly who knows.

I remember that, from Wikipedia...

On 13 January 2008, Björk attacked a photographer who had photographed her arrival at Auckland International Airport in New Zealand for her scheduled performance at the Big Day Out festival.[62] Björk allegedly tore the photographer's shirt down the back, and in the process she fell to the ground.[63] Neither the photographer nor his employer, The New Zealand Herald, lodged a formal complaint, and Auckland police did not investigate further.

EDIT: Or maybe it's this incident?

In 1996, Björk arrived at Bangkok International Airport with her son Sindri after a long haul flight when Julie Kaufman, a female reporter, greeted Björk with "Welcome to Bangkok", which was then followed by Björk's attacking her and knocking her to the ground. Björk has said that the reason for the attack was that the reporters in the airport started talking to her son, saying such things as, "It must be hard to be the son of a pop star." Björk's record company also said that the reporter had been pestering Björk for four days. Björk later apologized to Kaufman, who declined to involve the police. The incident would appear on the TruTV series TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest... and VH1's "100 Most Shocking Moments in Rock and Roll".

the fact that there's more than one incident helps paint a picture though lol

id be scared of bjork in person too, the only time i saw her live she took off her panties and threw them into the audience. As a 13 year old the whole experience was very shocking/titillating and intense

Bjork panties.

I'm torn as to whether that's hot or not. :mellow:

I'm of the opinion that it is super-hot. If I had been there and caught the panties, I'd be all like Gollum to this day.......

I would happily get my face scratched just to say hi. Some of you guys... :facepalm:

Haha. I was sort of joking. I would have loved to just say hi to her myself.

I was hoping he'd upload a clean version of this track, which I grabbed off youtube a while back. I can't find the clip there anymore, so I uploaded it here:

https://clyp.it/q5w0vf5n

anyone know the origin of this one? it was uploaded as Aphex Twin - Untitled (unreleased). it may not even be him, but it does sound like it to me in places.

I was hoping he'd upload a clean version of this track, which I grabbed off youtube a while back. I can't find the clip there anymore, so I uploaded it here:

https://clyp.it/q5w0vf5n

anyone know the origin of this one? it was uploaded as Aphex Twin - Untitled (unreleased). it may not even be him, but it does sound like it to me in places.

it's cylob https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRcAuPwwByk

Also - trying to perfect an ambient list out of this - there is some true possibility for a SAW III.

The ending of Rec Calx [slo] is awesome.

lush ambulance is definitely what I imagine saw III sounding like, its incredible

If anyone has a Dropbox or similar link to the entire set of tracks at 320kbps can they send me a pm with the link please. I did ask much earlier in the thread but it was before the whole lot went up. Many thanks in advance.

:w00t:

Wish the dump will continue. JR didn't help by saying it was just getting started

I reckon it will, maybe in a week or two from now. Man's busy, or with shitty internetz, or dead, who knows.

Edited by MIXL2

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

For what it's worth my money is on it continuing. I didn't think the second batch would come as soon as it did so I think this is just a break. It must be quite a boring task for RDJ to sort and upload, especially if you have amazing synths and sequencers and a creative urge to distract you.