IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

35 saw II un road shimmer f:
wish this was longer, it might exist somewhere but i think i erased it by mistake..

symbonsad:
pbod 1989-90 i really do love this track

7 summerfestivalloveinthecountry:
1994 going to festivals on your own without your friends is good

I'm converting all the aiff and WAVs to 320 with LAME for the sake of my iPhone

Not trying to get flamed to hell but has anyone got a "good tracks" playlist or better yet shared folder somewhere? i need these on my phone but 250 tracks whoooooo

Not trying to get flamed to hell but has anyone got a "good tracks" playlist or better yet shared folder somewhere? i need these on my phone but 250 tracks whoooooo

the voting site is a good place to get an idea which ones to check out first (sort by votes)

Edited by very honest

You're going to let someone else decide what are the "good tracks" for you? thats a shame... My list of not so good tracks would be dwarfed by the list of good ones, so many

there are also some nice playlists on RDJ's page, and many fan-made playlists to choose from... maybe the sound quality is lower but personally I tend to stream thru the soundcloud app on my phone. That way I can listen to them moments after they are uploaded, yet on the go!

This: https://mega.nz/#F!HMcAgABI!TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ needs updating stat, cause I prefer the formatting of the mega rather than the random rich files :p

It'll get updated soon :)

Took me a while to get to it but, Mega repo has been updated! A few of the tracks Richard has uploaded are monophonic, so I made copies that are converted to stereo because some players don't play mono files. All downloads that are native WAV or AIFF also have FLAC, MP3 and WavPack versions available.

The latest (fourth) batch of downloads: http://we.tl/YJgMK1HifS

I've included all 55 tracks (Triple D - Nightmail), two of which weren't downloadable but I added the stream rip (128 kbps) of those in the batch.

Thanks!

Now, here's everything!

https://mega.nz/#F!HMcAgABI!TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ

"Cheetah7" in WAV, FLAC and 320CBR

"Throatie" in both mono and stereo MP3 (some devices can't play mono-channel MP3)

Includes the two tracks (#001 and #071) that MikeP massaged (EQ/limit)

Includes the no-fadeout version of "35 SAW II un road shimmer"

Includes all JPGs

Includes all track descriptions in TXT

The four tracks only available in 128 streaming quality (#069, 099, 204, 222) are suffixed "_128.mp3"

ID3 tag info:

ID3 tags were left alone as much as possible.

The "TITLE" tag contains the ORIGINAL title, not the modified titles on SoundCloud

The filename contains the modified SoundCloud titles

All tracks have their respective images embedded in ID3 tags.

For tracks that didn't have images, the ID3 tag image is the dark plum color @ 500x500 pixel

Five ID3 fields were copied to custom fields to preserve the original data Richard put in them.

Thanks for keeping up to date on these - my preferred resource for the dump - well organised.

Also noticed the Umil discription: "Orphaned Deejay Selekshun 2006-2007 E.P"

Yes I'm curious about this as well.

Curious about what? That he wrote the album name in the description?

2007 instead of 2008. My guess is that it's a hoax.

New interesting comment on the boxenergy track on sc, what's the story behind this hip hop remix, did it leak on the net or something?: