IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Now fellas its time!

Open that beer, roll your thumbs!, ignore your wives..

..Put the playlist on by one of WATMM finest jsmcpn and start from the beginning (8 Utopia)..

and feel the nostalgic when that strange user account suddenly removed us to a different world :music::biggrin::diablo::aphexsign:

Guest skibby

I'm just checking in for news about Jessica at this point. I seriously learn more about Aphex Twin from her than all of you combined. They are like mates now or something, which on the surface seems pretty random. I haven't heard much from Cortez in a while, so I drop in to this thread for some of that underground celebrity gossip.

Lannerlog needs to be changed to 158 in the MEGA COOL link, and wasn't there two versions of the harmonicom13 track

wheres the link?

in the aphex twin forum

Where's that?

pheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Pretty funny that we went ahead and created a thread to host the mega file, and we're still having to deal with the where questions in this one. No offence little dude, but yanoe. Actually it's pyramid, you trolling bruz, heh.