IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

So... is it just me, or was the Joyrex tape slightly too slow, all this time? :)

Definitely! Now I want to hear the other "Joyrex tape" tracks in the correct speed too :)

Funny, I didn't even see this description with Fresher + Cleaner: This was the fastest techno track in existence when i made it, jus sayin, time is the strangest thing

4d0lf, on 30 Jan 2015 - 11:11 AM, said:

hayhook, on 30 Jan 2015 - 10:07 AM, said:

Dixons Theft -mooow (3:52)

https://www.mediafire.com/?lv7857nkj48fajl

I get

Permission Denied.
"Shape Me (Original Mix)" by StereoK may be available for download from Amazon.
huh? :wacko:

anyone else having this problem?

Yes.

Really cool to have all of these tracks. Been collecting these rarities for 20+ years going back to dial up days and shitty .au files. Always felt like an elusive hunt, looking for dragon treasure.

I'd still like to hear the full weird modulated interview that seems to have disappeared. It was the one where he says something about having a powermac that's bigger than my balls or something, that whole interview was funny because of the effects they kept putting on top of the voices.

Re: Dixon's Theft (4:52 mix)

Actually it just sounds like it's a corrupted mp3 - it just skips back at 3:55 and repeats that section.

That would explain why he replaced it. Thanks for the correction.

Really cool to have all of these tracks. Been collecting these rarities for 20+ years going back to dial up days and shitty .au files. Always felt like an elusive hunt, looking for dragon treasure.

I'd still like to hear the full weird modulated interview that seems to have disappeared. It was the one where he says something about having a powermac that's bigger than my balls or something, that whole interview was funny because of the effects they kept putting on top of the voices.

Hah, I only have that bit where he mentions that part about 'bigger than my balls'. Hope to find the entire thing someday too!

(1998) Interview excerpt (they're as big as my balls).mp3

Actually it just sounds like it's a corrupted mp3 - it just skips back at 3:55 and repeats that section.

oh ok.. thanks for clearing that up

So... is it just me, or was the Joyrex tape slightly too slow, all this time? :)

Definitely! Now I want to hear the other "Joyrex tape" tracks in the correct speed too :)

Funny, I didn't even see this description with Fresher + Cleaner: This was the fastest techno track in existence when i made it, jus sayin, time is the strangest thing

he mustve added that recently, right?.. i copied the descriptions to the comments of the mp3s when i rippd em.. that part wasnt in there. i only had ***fresher and cleaner and very smooth and not at all dry***

maybe we should keep our eyes out for more extra description :)

edit: might have miscopied too, someone confirm?

Edited by vincentvc

Hah, I only have that bit where he mentions that part about 'bigger than my balls'. Hope to find the entire thing someday too!

attachicon.gif(1998) Interview excerpt (they're as big as my balls).mp3

LOL Edited by vincentvc

he just posted before

he uses a memorymoog for his pad sound in the gerald track... i'm hoping he's going to post more

Edited by Icct

Mine is 4:30 and perfectly fine

That would explain why he replaced it. Thanks for the correction.

that's strange, 'cause i don't have this corrupted file and the full lenght i've it's 4:30... strange but true after En Ex confirmation... 'cause i've not dwlded this corrupted version... i would like to listen it to see the difference...

He is definitely checking out the comments and such right now. Maybe he will throw another bone. Meanwhile I'm toiling away making up "albums" out of this. Have a SAWIII and a HAB/ICBYD/RDJ love child album. Having a hard time coming up with a title for that one. RDJ2? What would you guys name it? (I'm actually serious) Maybe just '93-94 Selected Works' Not suuuure.

I'm confident he just got busy with other things and isn't done. It wouldn't make sense for him to get up yesterday morning to upload a handful of songs he could've just uploaded the night before.

I also think he's dropping these sequentially from oldest to new, and I'm still anticipating Drukgs/Analord/Syro??? era tracks.

Just wishful thinking on my part, also I wouldn't call this a 'normal' week for my brain.