IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

dudes

i remain confident he just got tied up, and is not finished uploading.

Until then, I will continue brain dancing to 70s tune, Rough Beat Tune, et al.

any by et al. i mean every other tune he uploaded. Can we talk about Sam's Car and Plinkyplonk for a second? There have been too many good uploads since then I think people have almost forgotten these wonderful delights

dudes

i remain confident he just got tied up, and is not finished uploading.

Until then, I will continue brain dancing to 70s tune, Rough Beat Tune, et al.

any by et al. i mean every other tune he uploaded. Can we talk about Sam's Car and Plinkyplonk for a second? There have been too many good uploads since then I think people have almost forgotten these wonderful delights

Sam's Car is excellent.

Plinkyplonk reminds me of old tunes vol 1 for some reason.

Yeah, I just wondered if Richard was interested in buying one, maybe an opportunity had arisen, it seems like there weren't very many of these instruments produced.

Sorry I was trying to reply to monsueir verniport (however you spell it) I'm crap at forums!

I personally don't imagine RDJ would get much out of a Fairlight tbh; afaik they're pretty basic and I can't imagine they'd be able to do anything that his collection of samplers can't do.

Can't blame everyone for wanting more. 400 tracks would have gone on for 8+ days and surely would've covered everyone's favorite period. I'm really enjoying the old sounds. I wanted more but like everyone else here i sort of knew it had ended when it did. What an incredible gift for everyone. What a beautiful and twisted mind. It'll take the next couple of years to digest this. Richard. Thank you for this! We'll still be here when you drop more sounds from the cloud and i hope the wait won't be too long. ...just amazing...

Can't blame everyone for wanting more. 400 tracks would have gone on for 8+ days and surely would've covered everyone's favorite period. I'm really enjoying the old sounds. I wanted more but like everyone else here i sort of knew it had ended when it did. What an incredible gift for everyone. What a beautiful and twisted mind. It'll take the next couple of years to digest this. Richard. Thank you for this! We'll still be here when you drop more sounds from the cloud and i hope the wait won't be too long. ...just amazing...

yep this will take years to fully absorb. cant deny that i'd cry tears of joy if there had been vordhosbn style drukqs outtakes though

I've only played about 30 tracks though once, I still tied up with work. It's doing my swede in! :biggrin:

If someone is reading this, and thinking of taking them down, please leave 'til monday. Though I presume as the account was a gift would they stay up?

Frustration! Frustration!

Edited by beerwolf

I've only played about 30 tracks though once, I still tied up with work. It's doing my swede in! :biggrin:

If someone is reading this, and thinking of taking them down, please leave 'til monday. Though I presume as the account was a gift would they stay up?

Frustration! Frustration!

even if it's taken down you can download every single track later, everyone has collected them

Guest LoveRhino

It may have already been mentioned but I could not wade through all theoff-topic bile to find out. The last few tracks have an "ab6" suffix. Analogue Bubblebath 6?

Edited by LoveRhino

yep this will take years to fully absorb. cant deny that i'd cry tears of joy if there had been vordhosbn style drukqs outtakes though

He did say he had some tracks from around druqs era that he wanted to release... some dancey stuff. perhaps he feels that those tracks deserve a physical/high quality release!? i'm sure it wont be long if he is, cos he wants to get on with his new projects!! However, there is enough recent music from him to keep me amused for years to come! Thanks richard. :)

master sample spotters... help!!!

This is driving me insane.

On the song 20 Pink floyd, from about 6 seconds to 51 seconds... I've heard that exact same drum break and double bass drum hit 100000000000000000033314 times before.

But for some reason I can't figure out what track.

On the song 20 Pink floyd, from about 6 seconds to 51 seconds... I've heard that exact same drum break and double bass drum hit 100000000000000000033314 times before.

You must be joking, but anyways:

Guest LoveRhino

Sounds familiar, though slower than it should be. Cannot place it.

Ah yes. Right. Well, time to hand in my badge and gun. Time to put this old war horse out to pasture.

I don't get it

Sounds familiar, though slower than it should be. Cannot place it.

Yes, slowed down.