IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

did i mention you can download fmsubbass now in all it's glory yet?

any others updated? I know there were only a few...I really want (HAB un23)

All Ivan was saying is that fmsubBass is now downloadable, not that the track was updated.

No, it was updated from 160 kbps to 320. It has been downloadable for a while

Guest bitroast

so i've been travelling the last two days - holy crap, more music!?

are we over 6 hours now? bloody glad i gifted the unlimited over the pro now (which is limited to 6 hours). i hesitated when purchasing it, never in a million years did i think we'd get >6 hours of files but i thought the gesture would feel cheapened by buying the limited account type.

*edit because i misread your post!!*

Yes we're over 6 hours .. !!

Edited by bitroast

still loving it all. To me sounds like these are all pre laptop period tracks, HAB kinda stuff where he was playing with drum edits before really taking it to the next level with that kinda sound on a laptop (maybe i dunno really, assuming based on sound and limited info). its all just great!

Will be interesting to see if he goes into later periods with this kinda stuff. Its not surprise he has made that many tracks, im sure its still the tip of the iceberg really, lots of producers will make upwards of 100 tracks per year, many of them just experiments or crappy new ideas that are later refined and he really shows how good an ear he has with all these

All Ivan was saying is that fmsubBass is now downloadable, not that the track was updated.

Shruggo, I got my copy on the 4th when it was briefly downloadable & it is 320.

Edited by Q27

did i mention you can download fmsubbass now in all it's glory yet?

any others updated? I know there were only a few...I really want (HAB un23)

The fmsubBass I had (downloaded when several copies showed up a few hours after the copyright bot thing) was 320 all along, same file that's on there now. None of the other non-320s have been changed either, I've just checked since you made me curious.

personally i dont get why everyone loves red calx so much. the melody is kinda shit

wha? i was seriously transported back to sitting my car listening to Flim for the first time in highschool after coming out of Tower records with my come to daddy cd. shed a tear

personally i dont get why everyone loves red calx so much. the melody is kinda shit

wha? i was seriously transported back to sitting my car listening to Flim for the first time in highschool after coming out of Tower records with my come to daddy cd. shed a tear

nothing special, till it was slowed down. then it was, "wow"

I'm so glad I'm too hearing damaged to hear that high pitched tinnitus pressure sound that's in "Floating∞" that my younger friends say they can here, LOL! #oldhearingrocks

it's riiight on the edge of my hearing range, just barely audible... i'm only 18 and my ears are already shit. thanks noise music :cisfor:

I'm so glad I'm too hearing damaged to hear that high pitched tinnitus pressure sound that's in "Floating∞" that my younger friends say they can here, LOL! #oldhearingrocks

nothing there on my end either, even on my good headphones.

oh, long time lurker, first time rules reader. hello.

taken kids to school. gpo beat = state of the art = fantasia's beat sample.

Interesting, yeah I definitely hear nearly the same beat with fantasia and gpo beat. But what is state of the art?

staying home at a saturday evening just in case afx uploads more trexxx

"hey mate wanna go to the pub"

"nah I gotta refresh a soundcloud page all night, cheers"

It's funny coz it's true.

So true. Apart from the bit about having a mate.

Guest BasDirks

it's riiight on the edge of my hearing range, just barely audible... i'm only 18 and my ears are already shit. thanks noise music :cisfor:

It's very, very loud for me.

merzbow should branch out into the hearing aid business

It's very, very loud for me.

it's -48dB at about 15700Hz. if that's really loud for you, you probably are a seeing eye dog! :doge: