IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

New amazing album art on Soahcie and Phonge and sum new comments.

Fork Rave also has new artwork!

2WSPUzH.png

0w0Siox.png

Updated MP3 and JPG files accordingly:

https://mega.co.nz/#F!HMcAgABI!TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ

"Cheetah7" in WAV, FLAC and 320CBR

"Throatie" in both mono and stereo MP3 (some devices can't play mono-channel MP3)

Includes the two tracks (#001 and #071) that MikeP massaged (EQ/limit)

Includes the no-fadeout version of "35 SAW II un road shimmer"

Includes all JPGs

Includes all track descriptions in TXT

The four tracks only available in 128 streaming quality (#069, 099, 204, 222) are suffixed "_128.mp3"

ID3 tag info:

ID3 tags were left alone as much as possible.

The "TITLE" tag contains the ORIGINAL title, not the modified titles on SoundCloud

The filename contains the modified SoundCloud titles

All tracks have their respective images embedded in ID3 tags.

For tracks that didn't have images, the ID3 tag image is the dark plum color @ 500x500 pixel

Five ID3 fields were copied to custom fields to preserve the original data Richard put in them.

Edited by jsmcpn

Does anyone have a playlist of some of the newer tracks like Cheetah3 Teac SPED UP?

I quite like downloading these faster analog tracks and speeding them up to taste, probably part of the druqks mastering process as far as i can tell was speeding intricate tracks up

sorry to ramble

Cheetah3 Teac utube speed it up in the options to 1.25

Does anyone have a playlist of some of the newer tracks like Cheetah3 Teac SPED UP?

I quite like downloading these faster analog tracks and speeding them up to taste, probably part of the druqks mastering process as far as i can tell was speeding intricate tracks up

sorry to ramble

Cheetah3 Teac utube speed it up in the options to 1.25

yeah, thanks to someone else in this thread (can't remember who, sorry) I tried various ways of speeding up the cheetas, works well. I think in the end I settled on time-stretching about 10% without changing the pitch, sounds great (there's an arpeggio at the end that sounds silly if it's any faster than that).

lol isn't Aphex referring to the ufologist Richard D Hall? - Not Rich Hall. Wtf guys.

[youtubehd]yfwqzWQy44Y[/youtubehd]

Richard put this in his profile description, so you're right. Some of it is actually good, but most of it is crap. Kinda depressing he believes in all this conspiracy bullshit.

phlid 2 is up for download, fuck yeah!

can someone ask him on soundpuke to make 'inthesky' downloadable, i don't think he knows we can't download it

Zoë Blade says at 1:37:

@user18081971: Are there any plans to release MFM? You wrote a lot of fun, catchy tunes in those sessions that I still love to bits.

user18081971 says at 1:37:

@zoeblade: ah thnx zoe, yeah it is planned, gotta get it together very soon, like in a week as warp say if i dont give it to them by then finished it wont be out till next year as pressing plants are so busy

bam!! inthesky up for download, we have all the tracks in full glory!!

Wohooooo, thanks a lot...

@user18081971: Are there any plans to release MFM? You wrote a lot of fun, catchy tunes in those sessions that I still love to bits.

@zoeblade: ah thnx zoe, yeah it is planned, gotta get it together very soon, like in a week as warp say if i dont give it to them by then finished it wont be out till next year as pressing plants are so busy

This is just great news... Warp needs to go at Warp speed or just hire a new pressing plant just for the rdj releases :diablo:

Guest avril14th

2 fogbeak has art now:

sJ0ETcI.jpg

But for a little bit it was this:

IpQ3Zvo.jpg

EDIT: so does "24 triple D":

pyq7o5L.jpg

Edited by avril14th

YUSSSSS....

Thanks for posting those artwork updates.

Are you guys able to read the comments on Bellbrk and Red Calx? They're not loading for me.

Guest cult fiction

afx could do with a pressing plant of his own for all the releasing he's doing

interesting to hear druqks was written in a tracker, i figured fo sho it would was burn drum samples w/ fx w/ kyma ahead of time into samples and the load up into cubase on a laptop

@user18081971: mostly written in Playerpro for the mac, my fave tracker, wish it would be brought back, had some amazing features and i helped code a bunch of top dsp fx for it