IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

4 ACH - damn. Forgot about this beauty for a minute. This track needs to be mastered and presented in lovely wav format.

I don't know why James would have omitted this special track from the Analord's. It's bloody genius. He must have forgotten about it when he was compiling all the EP's. He really must start filing things away neatly in folders so he can retrieve them at a later date.

Chronology's why.

4 ACH - damn. Forgot about this beauty for a minute. This track needs to be mastered and presented in lovely wav format.

soo good, one of my favorites afx tracks EVER, sounds like an african tribe having a hunting ritual at night.

I don't know why James would have omitted this special track from the Analord's. It's bloody genius. He must have forgotten about it when he was compiling all the EP's. He really must start filing things away neatly in folders so he can retrieve them at a later date.

Chronology's why.

What, you think this track occurred after the release in 2005? Perhaps, but then he could have stuck it with the Analord bonus tracks many years later.

Chronology's why.

What, you think this track occurred after the release in 2005? Perhaps, but then he could have stuck it with the Analord bonus tracks many years later.

Says 2007 in the soundcloud description

Edited by colunga

Really great comment here by rdj on the Nighmail track: "yeah, a lot of older music planned for release, gunna be putting out those first, after that will finally get to the new things which I’ve been working on for the last few years but really want to get the older tracks that been sitting around for years out first, while im in the mood, otherwise ill probably never get around to it".

omgomgmgomgmogomomgomgomgomgogmogomgmogmogmgogmogom

YES!!!!!!!!!

yeah, a lot of older music planned for release, gunna be putting out those first, after that will finally get to the new things which I’ve been working on for the last few years but really want to get the older tracks that been sitting around for years out first, while im in the mood, otherwise ill probably never get around to it.

Really great comment here by rdj on the Nighmail track: "yeah, a lot of older music planned for release, gunna be putting out those first, after that will finally get to the new things which I’ve been working on for the last few years but really want to get the older tracks that been sitting around for years out first, while im in the mood, otherwise ill probably never get around to it".

whatever suits him ay, this guy, he has more than earned to do whatever the fuck he wants with release schedules

/still wants new shit E-;

i sold skrillex burned CDs of all the analord, maybe thats what hes talking 'bout.

yeah that was a possibility, he's got some burnt ones.

Maybe he meant the Booblebaths and just brain farted.

I'm giving you an out, Sonny; take it and run.

/shops rich halls haggard face on rdj's head and body /everyone says how cool i am /american's ask who rich hall is /i point out how funny it is cause he is american but better known in the UK /we all piss into the fire and sing koombyefuckingya

Rich Hall is a cool guy, has he ever done anything that isn't QI?

he's done some sit back and drink whiskey hour and an half documentaries on aspects of US cultural history as seen through it's filmography for the BBC.

Like how the west was lost ...

whilst i don't fully engage with what he's on about, i dig the feels.