IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

quote from future satisfied user

sup ... now i have magical powers ... everyone can like me too for reposting content that i didn't think of nor in anyway have a hand in creating or searching for ... hooray .. i would recommend dleetr's post to many people except that i want to keep all the goodness for my self, fuck you all the bass belong to mwah. ...l

S2k4Iic.gif

j2BlgC9-1.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IOMTT is a time trial. other'n that I've no idea what you just said.

did he win the time trial ? he kept catching up .. but then the guy in front was passing slower riders which slowed him down. I've watch isle of man vids before so have encountered the thing before but the vid you showed displayed really well how fucking fast they're going, although was the vid sped up a little ? was hard for me to tell cause i wasn't full screen and really tired, so maybe my brain was running a little slow on the old refresh rate.

I would if I could see anything over the harsh glare reflected from the pasty white skin on display. Usagi wins for least ethnically diverse gif posted in 2015.

i think the person who made that sign was insane to have made the list in such an odd order :dadjoke:

Actually that was really bothering me too. It's kind of alphabetic but not really...

OCD intensifies*******

Archived