IGNORED

Funny Pictures 2015 (aka Funny Pictures Part 3)

Joyrex

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the girl in the first one real or takin' the ol' piss?

I can't tell

(and this time it's not related to my autism)

I think the people in both of those are actual, genuine cunts actually.

They're called femnazis and they can't get enough of that holier than thou puritanical stuff. Once upon a time it would have been religion which gave them a moralising stick to wield, nowadays we don't do that so much, so they've latched on to this.

Or

Bitches be hating yo

They're called femnazis and they can't get enough of that holier than thou puritanical stuff. Once upon a time it would have been religion which gave them a moralising stick to wield, nowadays we don't do that so much, so they've latched on to this.

Or

Bitches be hating yo

in fact your demonization of "feminazis" equally constitutes the fundaments of a "holier than though" religion. you're kind of a joke whenever you open your mouth about women and tbh it's pretty fucked up that your a moderator for this reason.

thank god every one here is a fucking dude.

White knight, shining bright, from his mangina

Chill out, do you even comedy, clearly a current trend is over the top and out of order women using the cover of feminism to promote their own shallow brand of hatespeach. Pointing out and ridiculing these painful people in no way maligns women in general. To conflate the two is to jump on the bully bandwagon alco. A great grandmother was an active suffragette, and we're quite proud of her, and most of the family line has been very liberal minded in its thinking. This is still the case with me, so don't hide behind cliche and the nonissue politics of the day to run me down alco. Just be open about how you despise me for some irrational reason that I cannot fathom.

Peace.

Or

Bitches be hating yo

in fact your demonization of "feminazis" equally constitutes the fundaments of a "holier than though" religion. you're kind of a joke whenever you open your mouth about women and tbh it's pretty fucked up that your a moderator for this reason.

thank god every one here is a fucking dude.

alco wins. every time.

Archived