IGNORED

London 03.06.17 (Field Day LP)

Alzado

The whole thing sits together pretty well, a great way to kick off Summer, and will be playing this out for my mates on vacation and 4th of July.  I like the abrasive beats, atonal chords, reminds me of the ICBYD period, which was one of my favorite AFX eras.  Good on ya, Rich.

I wish there was some way of listening to this in my box.

Sort of sounds like offshoots from his next full album (Houston & Primavera track being on there). Really great stuff, love track 6 which is what he opened the set with and used on the NTS live thing, evil little track.

I spent a few hours in Photoshop and came up with some nice custom made artwork for iTunes, etc. Feel free to use it, but please credit me (jejunum art & design ltd.) if you repost it... Thanks!

https://pasteboard.co/1rI2eoErL.jpg

Edit: I work in design for a living, so any exposure this might give me is most appreciated. Thanks again.

Edited by jejunum
  • Haha 1

Out of the vinyl releases so far, this would be the one I'd be happiest to own. Sounds good!

Also, in this day and age, everything gets rereleased eventually. Maybe when he's/we're older, we'll get some fifty vinyl boxset from Warp. I can wait!

edit: I googled it and found the link so it's not very obscure

Edited by Bechuga

post primavera i cynically and perhaps wickedly looked at all the people with afx bags and thought lol they just be buying t shirts an shizzle. and even more cynically couldn't get properly into the barn. which is annoying as his primavera set was way less ravey. i think i like the open air sets more just for the spectrum types but i wish there had been a few less thousand people crammed in. anyway fat rave tho.

I spent a few hours in Photoshop and came up with some nice custom made artwork for iTunes, etc. Feel free to use it, but please credit me (jejunum art & design ltd.) if you repost it... Thanks!

https://pasteboard.co/1rI2eoErL.jpg

Edit: I work in design for a living, so any exposure this might give me is most appreciated. Thanks again.

not sure if joking

it's great but it definitely feels more like a cheetah style EP of experiments with microtones rather than a monolithic aphex twin album. 

very happy to have it, lovely bonus for a wonderful gig

Jesus Rich, let me send you some coins for this, just open your pockets and let me pour in some currency. Fooking hell mun! Very spicy!