IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

On 6/19/2022 at 2:06 PM, trying to be less rude said:

the modern destruction of reality

what if  I  told you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno about you lot, but I’m rather parched and could really do with some new Aphex Twin to quench my thirst 

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 3
  • Burger 1

4 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Dunno about you lot, but I’m rather parched and could really do with some new Aphex Twin to quench my thirst 

Yeah man agreed. Aside from existing Aphex, I've just been listening to orbital, 808 state, 90s Bowie, sisters of mercy and the lost boys soundtrack over and over, which is all great but gets a little old.

Edited by Lane Visitor
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Lane Visitor said:

Yeah man agreed. Aside from existing Aphex, I've just been listening to orbital, 808 state, 90s Bowie, sisters of mercy and the lost boys soundtrack over and over, which is all great but gets a little old.

Great choice of music. Also been listening to older music, The Clash, Death and Mastodon back catalogues for quite a few months and some old R.E.M. I think I know The Sisters of Mercy records so well I don’t even have to play them. I just press play in my brain and there they are, note for note. Speaking of them I guess we are lucky as in comparison Richy has released much more music. I’m not getting all needy, just sometimes a spark of activity would be welcome.

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, phudoshin said:

I dunno, I'm feeling a release for Sept,  hype from August... No summer gigs, not much action for ages. 

Spidey senses n all that

Same thing. Would be cool.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, tbf said:

one must imagine him being hard at work

Like a wise legendary wizard, toiling and perfecting new legendary magic spells. Or maybe he’s just chilling on the beach by the sea in his flip flops….

We wonder ? 

Edited by beerwolf

image.thumb.png.37c45ac24e21ff6c3f32bf88b4fc384b.png

Some guy on reddit posted this and then deleted his post. Wouldn't think too much about it if he hadn't deleted. Maybe he was just not wanting the heat from wild speculation to come down on him. Or perhaps....

• Like 4

would be nice to have some official merch at some point. I would care more about at tour again like autechre does it but maybe he takes this year to plan it properly for next year

Defo something a-phoot 

On 8/5/2022 at 6:06 PM, ReVoodle said:

image.thumb.png.37c45ac24e21ff6c3f32bf88b4fc384b.png

Some guy on reddit posted this and then deleted his post. Wouldn't think too much about it if he hadn't deleted. Maybe he was just not wanting the heat from wild speculation to come down on him. Or perhaps....