IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

I'm in the US and ordered 1 of the cd and 1 of the vinyl. Just says 'boxset' for both of them tho. Haven't recieved any tracking info yet and nothing on the ae store.

I have tracking info for both of mine (ordered separately). I’m in the states.

I'm in the US and ordered 1 of the cd and 1 of the vinyl. Just says 'boxset' for both of them tho. Haven't recieved any tracking info yet and nothing on the ae store.

where did you see your tracking info?

Tracking info for me came in an email from "Ochre", must be a carrier or something I've never heard of?

(I'm in Canada btw, maybe diff for US).

Tracking info for me came in an email from "Ochre", must be a carrier or something I've never heard of?

Ochre is a subsidiary of Bleep

Ochre will be your AE boxset

Oh cool. Thx!

This would be the first thing they've sent that I've gotten such a notification. Most orders for vinyl I don't get nuttin'.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Oh cool. Thx!

This would be the first thing they've sent that I've gotten such a notification. Most orders for vinyl I don't get nuttin'.

I'm guessing, due to the precedent popularity of the big artists (Ae, BoC, Effects Twins) they'll likely distribute bulk stuff and store in warehouses in the US via Ochre moving forward, for ease of distribution and lessening the cost + wait for buyers.

Definitely seems to be a recent development.

I didn't even order a vinyl and they just sent me an email saying they were gonna send me one, they had an extra lying around and it'll be here tomorrow.

Flol

I got a dispatch email at 3pm on the 14th in Australia, which was 39 hours ago. 7 days standard mail, fairly solid, so hopefully by mid next week

CD boxset

Edited by Roo