IGNORED

Autechre. NTS Residency. (_O_)

Stock

Emailed blurp asking for tracking and they gave me the tracking number and said I should have received it already, which I did not. So yeah looks like it'll arrive on Friday for me.

What country?

I'm surprised he didn't put in in front of some wildly wired up and carefully lit modular setup to show off his IDM skillz some more.

aaaxmf6i.png

:emotawesomepm9:

The circle is complete !

Emailed blurp asking for tracking and they gave me the tracking number and said I should have received it already, which I did not. So yeah looks like it'll arrive on Friday for me.

What country?

says right there, Not Selected

Still haven't heard a second of this, was really hoping for the CD box this week as my girlfriend's away which means I can give it all the attention it deserves rather than sneaking a disc in here and there before she gets angry at having to listen to Autechre. Not shipped yet tho :( 

Edited by purlieu

Still haven't heard a second of this, was really hoping for the CD box this week as my girlfriend's away which means I can give it all the attention it deserves rather than sneaking a disc in here and there before she gets angry at having to listen to Autechre. Not shipped yet tho :( 

Dump her.

Still haven't heard a second of this

You've already heard several seconds of splesh and all end without realising it (kinda!)

These are ones based on other tracks, right? I know one's from the same jam as bladelores.

Dump her.

I've spent the last nine years training her up to like FSOL, Aphex and other stuff, I'm not throwing away all that hard work.

I'm surprised he didn't put in in front of some wildly wired up and carefully lit modular setup to show off his IDM skillz some more.

aaaxmf6i.png

The circle is complete !

lol all those high-res digital formats and then vinyl

says it all really

aaaxmf6i.png

The circle is complete !

says it all really

Hi Richard

39017613_712407339091b3f93.jpg

Was a bit confused when I first saw this one, until I clocked it's the flyer/sticker or whatever they've included sat on top of the box.

We were wrong all along. This is Autechre's 18th album!

aaaxmf6i.png

The circle is complete !

says it all really

:catsalute: