IGNORED

Oneohtrix Point Never - Age Of

someguy

selected retailers doing the card thing. i saw a list somewhere but forgot where that was. i pre-ordered from blerp so had to cancel and re-order elsewhere. why they can't announce the cards at the same time as pre-ordered going up i don't know, but it's fuckin annoyin

selected retailers doing the card thing. i saw a list somewhere but forgot where that was. i pre-ordered from blerp so had to cancel and re-order elsewhere. why they can't announce the cards at the same time as pre-ordered going up i don't know, but it's fuckin annoyin

stock-photo-look-up-here-beauty-woman-po

(just a few posts up)

They sold the record on vinyl after the show (in a merch room with a robo-piano playing a piano rendition of the whole thing, classy) so I'm sure rips of that will be floating around in a few minutes

R Plus Seven is still my fav Oneohtrix, but who cares about my opinion? If you like the direction suggested by Garden of Delete I think you'll dig this

Edited by Spamlet

All I recorded was one minute of Same and almost all of... Chrome Country (they played it as part of the encore), but if you wanna see some of what the show looked like to an iPhone, here!

Some other highlights included:

-Pre-show music was just an ominous drone track (release it as a b-side daniel)

-The cowgirls from the music video (probly not the actual same dancers) moseying from out behind the stage, thru the audience, and out toward the exit

-Quite abstract percussion and cello solos

-While you weren't looking, a giant hillscape of garbage bags inflated on either side of the stage

-Final track that isn't on the album with (intentionally?) dreadful lyrics about the astonishing-ness of being alive, the waves on the shore, the wind in the trees, the birds and the bees and the butterflies, ending with bright lights coming on pointed directly at the audience so the dang stage got hard to see

Edited by Spamlet

They sold the record on vinyl after the show (in a merch room with a robo-piano playing a piano rendition of the whole thing, classy) so I'm sure rips of that will be floating around in a few minutes

R Plus Seven is still my fav Oneohtrix, but who cares about my opinion? If you like the direction suggested by Garden of Delete I think you'll dig this

All I recorded was one minute of Same and almost all of... Chrome Country (they played it as part of the encore), but if you wanna see some of what the show looked like to an iPhone, here!

Some other highlights included:

-Pre-show music was just an ominous drone track (release it as a b-side daniel)

-The cowgirls from the music video (probly not the actual same dancers) moseying from out behind the stage, thru the audience, and out toward the exit

-Quite abstract percussion and cello solos

-While you weren't looking, a giant hillscape of garbage bags inflated on either side of the stage

-Final track that isn't on the album with (intentionally?) dreadful lyrics about the astonishing-ness of being alive, the waves on the shore, the wind in the trees, the birds and the bees and the butterflies, ending with bright lights coming on pointed directly at the audience so the dang stage got hard to see

Yes. YES.

For the porpoises of documentation, it's all of the known Japanese preorder bonuses!

ageof-stickeramazonjawnsge.jpg

Circular Sticker (Amazon Japan)

ageof-magnettowerxrsqe.jpg

Black Magnet (Tower Records Japan)

ageof-stickerhmvl2sev.jpg

Vertical Sticker (HMV Japan)

ageof-stickerindependr3s0q.jpg

Horizontal Sticker (Independent Stores)

Yeah having the digitals ahead of the release date would be awesome. They might consider doing this if people start ripping the records they bought at the show!