finally it's listed as "leaked" on hasitleaked. Maybe blerp will give us the real deal soon. ;o

i had never heard of that site but its kinda weird how similar these album arts are:

cRcKlSq.png

i refuse to listen to this

Actually, you are not allowed to listen to it until we get an AE - NTS review. Legal just got with me about this and wanted to let you know.

Can confirm.

1st 44 has similar percussive motifs as T08+4 from the soundcloud dumps.... it's lowkey my fave track on the EP so far. just pure dirty Aphex beats. it's the one track that reminded me the most of drukqs in terms of track structure... 

edit: juke done RIGHT!8

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

I'm going to wait but I hope they release it early.

has this ever happened before anyway?

i mean, premature release due to lowres leakage?

Edited by Reinehr

These last 5 pages were quite the journey.  I Hope i can wait it out or they release the digitals early because I don't want to reinstall slsk 

got the 96 rip, listened to it for like 10 minutes and immediately copped the ltd vinyl.   what a fucking sigh of relief this album is.  ccai, syro, and cheetah were let downs.  not that they were bad, but just because i hold richard to such unrealistically high  expectations... thank christ this exists, and thank you richard

got the 96 rip, listened to it for like 10 minutes and immediately copped the ltd vinyl.   

worth highlighting this point, there should always be previews. previews = more sales

Edited by impotentwhitecapitalist

i refuse to listen to this

a man would have to put his soul at hazard. he would have to say, okay, i'll listen to a low quality rip.

i’ve been planning to listen to the lossless for about as long as i can remember.

This is so fucking good. And relistening to T69 Collapse now, I hear the track differently in the context of the full ep. The intricate beats were not simply a variation on what we've been hearing since The Tuss. It's a whole new direction and that becomes immediately clear on 1st 44 and beyond. This feels like the beginning of a new era of Aphex Twin and holy shit is it amazing.

Edited by LOL Alzado