Well I'm at Southbank now so I'm gonna grab a beer and wait for whatever it is. Can't really conceive of where it will happen...Sutton walk is a pedestrian path under a rail bridge that let's commuters cut through from waterloo station ..theres one bar in the arch but it's really not that kind of space. Unless they mean southbank proper and have fucked up the address

First off: loving Collapse - some of his best work to date IMO.

Second off: Anyone hearing "old" sounds in some of the tracks? I don't want to imply Richard is recycling old sounds (I am 1000% sure he has throughout his musical career though and is really good about tweaking them so they sound new and original), but sometimes I get a feeling of recognition during some of the tracks with certain sounds (I need to sit down and write down the times in each track to identify them for sure).

Anyone else notice or feel this? 

Yes, the beginning of T69 collapse sometimes has me singing in my head 'get me another tie, get me another shirt, get me another wooly. Everyyyyydayyyy.' Weird. 

Enjoying this EP. Especially 1st 44. Favourite track by far at this point. Whole EP sits nicely with end E2, MARCHROMT30a and umil 25-01. 

The drum programming on this EP in general sounds more like RDJ/HAB/CTD than it does drukqs or tuss.

If it is a new vid, my money is on MT1, that track is the most cinematic and asking-for-a-video in my eyes, it's like a journey with tons of cinematic twists and turns. 

different timings suggests a parade or something like that? not sure distances check out

Thought so too, but this reddit guy/girl says:

vizzee• 39m

I just got to the Shoreditch site and spoke to someone setting up. It’s a video projection and “some kind of sound thing”. It’s the same at all 4 locations (so it’s not some kind of hunt/trail).

?

Well I'm at Southbank now so I'm gonna grab a beer and wait for whatever it is. Can't really conceive of where it will happen...Sutton walk is a pedestrian path under a rail bridge that let's commuters cut through from waterloo station ..theres one bar in the arch but it's really not that kind of space. Unless they mean southbank proper and have fucked up the address

looks like a couple taller buildings there to make use of from what i can see on googlemaps streetview.

If there is radio silence they've probably been quickly captured and hypnotized by Weirdcore's next level visual skills. 

EDIT: "Weirdcore is at the Shoreditch site! Just on the side by the van." 

from reddit

Edited by slate

Must be all new because the collapse video didn't pass the higgs boson test for epilepsy. Although may contain particles of god. Might still be just the video cleaned up for public broadcast but hope it's more

Warp played Parisian Goldfish video, in full, at Park Hill. On a massive cinema screen. Whilst residents of the flats could see.

They don't give a fuck.

https://i.redd.it/o3gliwh4q0n11.jpg

EDIT: sounds like pain in the ass. Good to know he has oversight over the pressing process, that's pretty awesome.

so basically, just get digital nowadays eh...Maybe he should hit up Jack White's Third man records for a go.

edit:

according to reddit user. Weirdcore is at Shoreditch site.

Edited by olo

Weirdcore's interactive display goes through each track, each one with increasingly weird visuals and a increasingly fucked up effects on the original track. By the time pthex is over, the crowd looks completely stunned. A metasynth sweep a la windowlicker bleeds into the speakers and richards face appears "Hahahahahahaha(reverberated and reversed), are you ready for some aphex aciiiiiiiiiiiiiid?" richard screams. What happens next is track after track of the most next level shit you've ever heard, each track has more and more sublime melodies a la ziggomatic 17 or fenix funk 5, DSP a la squarepushers go plastic, also a more evolved version of one of the myspace-only steinvord tracks, confirming it is him, after two hours of anus rupturing and bliss enducing, depression curing music smoke shoots out from tha back of the white van. Richard emerges with a scraggly ginger beard that has clearly been growing for a number of months, maybe even a year. Richard climbs on top of the white van, takes a short moment to throw appreciation and gratitude to his fans with a slight nod. He puts a gun to his head and with a wry smile pulls the trigger. Confetti streams out and he winks and says, "this is only my penultimate album, drukqs 2 coming 2020, I will see you then". He then proceeds to ejaculate and projectile diarrhea onto the faces of his fans and several of them isnta-cum as a reaction to this magnificent display. He proceeds to climb back into the van turned mobile bedroom, basking in the glow of his trusty sony vaio.

Edited by Bubba69