Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

No, not really, tbh. I'm a no-lifer who just likes to joke around on a forum. Gives a sense of belonging

giphy.gif

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like.  Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

I'd compile your 100s of posts where you spend paragraphs shitting on the type of music you consider inferior to the type of music you like but I really do have better things to do with my time. 

Really though, you saying this is so ironic my dick just flipped inside-out like a sock.

Also, I'd like to nominate this quote as StephenG's new sig

i like going to art school art shows because the artists are right there and i get to watch their enthusiasm, self-esteem, and sense of security get demolished in front of my eyes as i expound on how their trope-using work breaks no ground at all. it's so satisfying walking away knowing that they are absolutely gutted, and that i may have successfully stopped them from continuing to make art that i don't like.

i'm sorry but somebody has to do it. these people would just continue making art that i don't like, oblivious, if i didn't.

it also sends a message to their friends and family that, if they were thinking about making art, i better like it.

i have been gifted with the ability to immediately know what is good. i cannot squander it.

Edited by very honest

i like going to art school art shows because the artists are right there and i get to watch their enthusiasm, self-esteem, and sense of security get demolished in front of my eyes as i expound on how their trope-using work breaks no ground at all. it's so satisfying walking away knowing that they are absolutely gutted, and that i may have successfully stopped them from continuing to make art that i don't like.

i'm sorry but somebody has to do it. these people would just continue making art that i don't like, oblivious, if i didn't.

it also sends a message to their friends and family that, if they were thinking about making art, i better like it.

i have been gifted with the ability to immediately know what is good. i cannot squander it.

lol

It's insane to me how much time people waste on a fan forum talking about something they don't even like.  Do you have nothing better to do with your time?

Also, I'd like to nominate this quote as StephenG's new sig

As you command it

So are the Collapse Poster instalations still up there unvandalized?

WHO WOULD DARE

"Any advertisement in public space that gives you no choice whether you see it or not is yours ... It's yours to take, rearrange and re-use. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head" -banksy

capgraff.jpg

WHO WOULD DARE

"Any advertisement in public space that gives you no choice whether you see it or not is yours ... It's yours to take, rearrange and re-use. Asking for permission is like asking to keep a rock someone just threw at your head" -banksy

capgraff.jpg

Banksy is Robert Del Naja

WHO WOULD DARE

capgraff.jpg
Banksy is Robert Del Naja

My mate bought some robert del naja pieces off the back of this rumour. Thinks he's gonna make a bunch of money off them once it's confirmed he's banksy - lol

Found another exercise in schizophasia: https://www.slantmagazine.com/music/review/aphex-twin-collapse

runs the gamut from dense bursts of intricate glitch to expansive, ambient soundscapes

syrupy bass pulses, and roving synth fills

summons a cavernous atmosphere by pairing a deep sub-bass low end with rippling, high-frequency filigrees

despite its technobabble title sprawls into an idyllic and otherworldly ambient odyssey, an ethereal female voice beckoning

1324359129980.gif