IGNORED

APHEX TWIN. RETAIL OPPORTUNITY.

jasondonervan

Someone leaked the links to all the stuff early on Reddit, so depending on whether they honour these orders or not, the stock might be more limited now. The links are dead now.

Everything except the poster is going to be reprinted though, so if you're in the market for beach towels and baby jump suits, you're covered.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2.5 hours in the cold and all I could afford was the umbrella. And I can't even use it in public because of the horrifying interior.

Those mannequins were causing quite a stir with passers by. An old tramp saw the window display and said "What is this fucking shit?" and wandered off. I think that sums up the event quite nicely.

can’t ship the bear to the US? wut?

Could that have to do with availability? When I went to checkout, at first it said that the bears couldn't be shipped to my country. I took them out of the basket and could proceed. Then when I'd already gotten to PayPal, it suddenly said that they couldn't ship the poster to me either. I completed the process without said items. Then when I tried again, the poster was out of stock, as were two of the three bears.

Bottom line: Try the yellow bear, that's the one that worked for me in the end.

Archived