IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

So pretty much just finished up the second season of SOA, really enjoyed it.

Working my way through Game of Thrones 6 on blu ray. I think up to episode 6. Fantastic stuff but as I always said if it wasn't for the story line with the White Walkers I probably wouldn't be bothered as much. Really enjoying the parts when Bran is traveling through his visions. Very good. Hopefully Arya Stark storyline gets better as seems to be promised, as her character is one of my favorites. The story line with High Sparrow just bloody bores me though.

Malcolm Tucker is amazing. A fan once sent Armando Iannucci an embroidered towel that read: If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck up, because that cunt's a cunt. 

wife was out of town for a few days so i binged season 3 of nathan for you before it gets taken off hulu. holy fucking shit that guys insane.

corey calderwood changed my life

my wife cant handle that show, i can only watch it when shes asleep or gone.

Meanwhile im like 39a.gif

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

New top gear was so obnoxious it was silly but i cant complain about gorgeous car racing in 1080p. New test track is kind of cool as well.

I'm so out of the loop with new cars, had no idea there are Ferraris and Porsches that were hybrids doing 0-60 in 2 seconds

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Watch the first episode of Incorporated on SyFy. Seems like some pretty generic Cyberpunk shenanigans with an extra helping of boring, sub-Caprica level family drama.

Edited by doublename

I did enjoy the sci-fi Dune miniseries, though that was produced a long time ago…

Yeah, they're doing another Dune movie and TV series, but why?  Between the two existing versions, they had it covered IMO.

Been watching that new Portuguese Netflix show, 3%. Pretty typical dystopian future/class disparity type stuff, but it's actually pretty well written and they're doing a lot of interesting things on what is obviously a very low budget. Very enjoyable, with good twists and great cinematography.  

^^ a friend of mine swears by that show and i've been meaning to check it out, except this was on tv last night so:

250px-Scientology_and_the_Aftermath_titl

making anti-scientology documentaries is all the rage nowadays and leah remini wants in on the action so she makes a docu-series and she makes shit personal (because she used to be a spokesperson for the church).

nothing you've not seen already just done over and over and over again (with leah remini crying in between)

Wife and I started up Penny Dreadful over the weekend, about 4 or 5 episodes in now. I'm enjoying it a lot so far... also I have a crush on Eva Green, her eyes are hypnotizing.

c9ae27004baa.jpeg

not the best mini-series but i kinda like it. what i really dislike is how they always have to get people like elon musk and whatever other talking head to tell us the relevance of something we just saw, or say something obvious like "it's going to take a lot of work to get to mars". it really ruins the flow of the show. also, how annoying are the new characters that just got there?

btw: i'm kinda obsessed with the theme song

I just started the second season of The Man In The High Castle. I enjoyed the first season but the second is slow as fuck. At this point, I'm only really watching it for Alexa Davalos.

Also watched the first three episodes of The OA on Netflix.

Utter rubbish. Absolutely all over the place. The narrative (if it can be called such a thing), is just a series of things that make no sense whatsoever. If this is what passes for interesting, gripping TV nowadays then I'm out.