IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

the "new shit" was aphex was prepping to tour and backed out at the last minute. joyrex confirmed this.

I'm very positive this wasn't the case. He used the word 'GEAR' as a clue a lot. Last post from Joyrex about this:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/85201-guess-what-the-new-shit-is/page-67?p=2293732&do=findComment&comment=2293732

Sadly, I have news - Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your leanings) Richard is too focused on other items at the moment to devote time to this little project we had planned - it may happen in the future, but for now it's been shelved.
Some clues:
Silica Gel
Shockcases
And no, I'm not going to say what it was, because if it does pick up in the future, then we won't want to spoil it!
The good thing is Richard says "lots of things in the works", so there will be more stuff to look forward to!

just was reminded that this thread started over a Heorge Garrison track. So essentially we should also be thanking Heorge for inspiring Richard to dump all these tracks on soundcloud.

I thought this all started over Grant selling Caustic Window, so thanks Grant :)

see very first post in thread

just was reminded that this thread started over a Heorge Garrison track. So essentially we should also be thanking Heorge for inspiring Richard to dump all these tracks on soundcloud.

I thought this all started over Grant selling Caustic Window, so thanks Grant :)

who gives a shit about first post in thread, discogs is all that matters

the "new shit" was aphex was prepping to tour and backed out at the last minute. joyrex confirmed this.

I'm very positive this wasn't the case. He used the word 'GEAR' as a clue a lot. Last post from Joyrex about this:

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/85201-guess-what-the-new-shit-is/page-67?p=2293732&do=findComment&comment=2293732

Sadly, I have news - Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your leanings) Richard is too focused on other items at the moment to devote time to this little project we had planned - it may happen in the future, but for now it's been shelved.
Some clues:
Silica Gel
Shockcases
And no, I'm not going to say what it was, because if it does pick up in the future, then we won't want to spoil it!
The good thing is Richard says "lots of things in the works", so there will be more stuff to look forward to!

meh, who cares we don't even know what it was. we do know there is music in the works and I would not want some project to distract from that. That's all I really care about.

Guest cult fiction

the original title of this thread was different, it was appropriated for god only knows what reason because there were other posts about the dump as well

edit; i guess the thread was apretty legit thing to appropriate given the discoveries starting around page 10 so nvm

Edited by cult fiction

Stop smoking PCP

has richard put out a thousand tracks yet? gotta be around there, if you include the universal indicator red and green albums, the syrobonkers stuff, mike & rich, caustic window, polygon window, bradley strider, gak, power-pill, the analord bonus tracks.

Edited by very honest

a quick search of 'aphex' in my library results in 955 tracks, that contains a bunch of duplicates, but also might be missing a few things labelled afx or whatever. I'd say it's under 800 anyway.

Whine-whine situation.

The lack of new tracks is pissing me right off already! What a slacker! I hope he doesn't think he's allowed to have a life, or anything.

*continues to whine for a bit*

lack of new tracks? there's a healthy abundance last i checked.. unless you're just listening to them over and over. go listen to cylob's Quantum Loonyverse, or something

:trollface:

The SC description now says this; "shazam recognises some of these tracks, how is that?!"

.. So we're pretty close to something.. physical? FLACS? Thanks Richard :music:

shazaam recognized nq11 fucked pwm and @fx matrix 1 :w00t:

modulation hellfukk album coming up fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!