IGNORED

Rescan...

Stock

11 hours ago, X4creek said:

if you mean post-BUAH, there was Vicsynth1.3 Test Track 1, 3, 4 (was only available with a Japan exclusive T-shirt bundle when BUAH came out) & Acid Furlough

did anyone manage to track down the shirt bundle track?

why not use one of the deluxe tracks on the announcement for hype? wish i could know more to get more excited. 'deluxe' is a very loose term nowadays.

maybe there will be  Shoebalader One recreations of the full albums as the 'deluxe' material.  ?

3 hours ago, acid1 said:

I was really hoping this was gonna be an NFT

Lol

1 hour ago, xyz888 said:

Maybe that headline is from 2016 and we don’t actually know anything yet. ?

Lol

Ahhh, the utter confusion, hype train that blasts off, derails, then re-rails, then unrails, slightly torn promises, nostalgia tears, and tasteful melange of misinformation....? 

I nominate this for Most WATMM Thread of 2021

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Big Brain 1

1 hour ago, T3551ER said:

Ahhh, the utter confusion, hype train that blasts off, derails, then re-rails, then unrails, slightly torn promises, nostalgia tears, and tasteful melange of misinformation....? 

I nominate this for Most WATMM Thread of 2021

If it strings out for another month then it could potentially reach BOC levels of hype / disappointment.

?

• Like 1

• Joyrex changed the title to Rescan...
21 hours ago, mcbpete said:

Either he knows something we don't, or Joyrex has added 3 to 7 and got 'Tuesday'

I got Wednesday, actually (aka Papa don't read and fukkin FACT mag article date is nowhere to be seen except URL) :emb:

• Haha 2