IGNORED

London 19.08.23

silentvision

Sad story - I had a custom shirt made with the custom mash-up logo of WATMM and Day For Night festival when Aphex played.  I was so excited to go and see him for the first time.  ...and then my flights got cancelled and I couldn't get there so I had to miss it.  And I still have that shirt as a sad reminder.

• Sad 2

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow but I’m very much looking forward to it. The suns gonna be out in the evening before Aphex hits the stage and I’ve been in a good frame of mind after a few years of  crap so on a major positive vibe. Happy days 🌞 

Look forward to meeting some of you tomorrow for a few drinks. Usually I’d swerve it (because I usually can’t be arsed with such stuff) but I guess it would be cool to meet some of you after all these years. I was thinking of getting there about 7pm but might get there earlier, maybe about 5.30pm (unfortunately I am working tomorrow until 2pm) As I never rush for anything and never late and don’t wanna be sweating and looking at the clock. See you tomorrow.

APHEX!!

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

Wow... Special merch. I don't think I'll grab it even if I have the chance, but I hope we get some new tunes. This time around 6 years ago was pretty incredible. Really looking forward to tomorrow. I think I'll be there all day.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, atypic said:

Wow... Special merch. I don't think I'll grab it even if I have the chance, but I hope we get some new tunes. This time around 6 years ago was pretty incredible. Really looking forward to tomorrow. I think I'll be there all day.

If it’s a record grab it and I’ll make it worth your while. 

1 hour ago, atypic said:

Sucks to carry around a record all day all festival

they'll give you an address card at the merch desk, and then mail it to you. also, the Barcelona vinyl didn't come with digitals.

• Like 1