IGNORED

What video games are you currently playing?

Rubin Farr

Guest disparaissant

finished up dragon age 2 the end was (and there are not REALLY spoilers here, no specifics)

quite obviously just setting up for a sequel or dlc that is hopefully better than this game was.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am now a proud Playstation Plus member. I got it mostly for the new PSN feature where you can store saved game files on Sony's servers. So if my HDD fails, I'm not at a complete loss.

Homefront is decent. Just decent. Nothing special.

Will be playing more Killzone online. I started playing it today and was having a blast. Right off the bat I got a 7 kills streak. The next game I was at 17 kills and 7 deaths, and as I was brutal melee killing a guy I was disconnected from the server. @#$%!!! I was doing so well.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

swap it for a rental copy? or buy it at walmart and then return it with the scratched disk? wally mart is easy to dupe

(or the most similar walmart like senor citizen employing chain store in Aussie ville)

Guest illfly mandog
ewj.jpg
the earthworm jim art really inspired me at the time.

i wish i would have kept all my old homework assignments. I drew hundreds of Jims.

Guest Gravity

I scratched the fuck out of my Dead Space 2 disc yesterday at a friend's place. Tried to rotate the console from horizontal to vertical during play, what an idiot.

Is it done for or can I repair it somehow? Any suggestions appreciated

Damn, that sucks. Tons of other people have done the exact same thing. The disc is probably done for, unfortunately.

swap it for a rental copy? or buy it at walmart and then return it with the scratched disk? wally mart is easy to dupe

(or the most similar walmart like senor citizen employing chain store in Aussie ville)

did you complete all of the achievements?

Guest disparaissant

playing valkyria chronicles. super super animu but a really unique take on sRPG that i am actually really enjoying.

plus it looks really damn good, all watercoloury.

ValkyriaChronicles2-620x.jpg

playing valkyria chronicles. super super animu but a really unique take on sRPG that i am actually really enjoying.

plus it looks really damn good, all watercoloury.

ValkyriaChronicles2-620x.jpg

i really, really tried to like that game. but i kept having to over-level my people to even stand a chance in the main battles...once that gigantor tank came out, i called it quits. i have no idea how to play games now.

Xenogears

Seriously wtf... why has no one recommended me this game, in my whole life. This has to be the best RPG I've ever played so far.

(However I read disk 2 isn't that great)

Xenogears

Seriously wtf... why has no one recommended me this game, in my whole life. This has to be the best RPG I've ever played so far.

its on PSN network....i might have to buy it.

a long, long time ago I won a copy on ebay...never came....and i never got my money back :(

Playing Metro 2033 again. The fidelity and attention to detail is astonishing. Surely one of the best looking games to date. They could have done more with the tech though. For a game that is trying to be scary, it isn't doing much to me (and I'm a wuss that can't bear some horror games.) But it's still a unique take on the tunnel shooter genre. Some good idea's, not too easy, good storytelling despite the bad voice acting.. Good game.

Xenogears

its on PSN network....i might have to buy it.

a long, long time ago I won a copy on ebay...never came....and i never got my money back :(

i dont know if its zeno gears or zeno saga but i hear that game has a tripy ending

^ Can't wait for that... Also, HL2 episode 3 will be released this year :emotawesomepm9:

2011 is gonna be the best year for Valve fans evurrrrr (not really)

WAIT WHAT!?!?!

Half Life 3 is HL2(episodes) you FUCK

Valve was recently all, 'yeah, we probably should have just called it HL3 from the get-go, oops.'

YOU FUCK

(GIVE US HL4 YOU FUCKS)

Archived