IGNORED

Autechre - EPs 1991 - 2002

cear

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hm this is like the same thing aphex did with analord, except theres nothing new

just repackaged stuff thats already been released for a money grab.

lame

Yeah, it's also really similar to what AE did last year when they released Oversteps. Except there's nothing new and there are more discs.

It must suck being partially retarded.

hm this is like the same thing aphex did with analord, except theres nothing new

lame

so...completely different then?

no, the analord thing was a huge money grab as well.

lame

Yeah, it's also really similar to what AE did last year when they released Oversteps. Except there's nothing new and there are more discs.

It must suck being partially retarded.

LOL

The only tracks I don't already own (the ones onCavity Job) I don't like anyway, so erm, thanks mister tDr with your oh-so-lovely packaging but I think I'll pass this time ...

lame

so...completely different then?

no, the analord thing was a huge money grab as well.

Rephlex made VERY little money on the Analords you dunderhead. Calling that a crash grab is ridiculous.

I keep thinking about this and how it's just really weird. Why are the tracks in that order? Why 1991-2002? Are the original artworks really not included anywhere?

Subquestion: no more super-hidden EP7 track?

I bet their contract with Warp is coming to an end, they're trying to milk all they can of these prolific bastards. I'd rather find the actual cd's individually over a few years than buy them in bulk without any artwork.

yes, participating in an autechre thread when i'm a huge autechre fan - clearly stalking. we need to add that to the rules.

if you want an example of stalking, just take a look at your Special:Contributions page on wikipedia.

Archived