oscillik

so are they basically outright going to say Deckard was a replicant in this movie? "I think I found him" and "We were hunted!" reaaalllyy seem to imply that

With live action GitS I thought "well I'm a useless fanboy so I'm going to see this anyway" but I think I've learned my lesson

"We" could just mean human Deckard and replicant Rachel being on the run 30 years earlier. Right guys? Right?

Edit - this does look every bit as bad as GITS 2017 though.

Yeah or Replicants started hunting Blade Runners, like those nazi hunters after WWII.

But odds are it's going to suck either way.

Guest transmisiones ferox

starring steven seagall and michael fassbender and xenomorph and maximus

starring steven seagall and michael fassbender and xenomorph and maximus and sigourney weaver in a double role

Edited by Guest

Looks better... i'm coming to terms with the fact that it won't change my life and just be a fun night at the movies with a few awesome cityscape shots.

You know I couldn't care less and I'd probably feel the same if it wasn't my all time favourite #1 movie. This new trailer shows that it will be a dynamic sci-fi thriller or whatever. Vangelis soundtrack emulations are good but the movie itself will be like 2017 regular scifi movie which really disappoints me. 

starring steven seagall and michael fassbender and xenomorph and maximus and sigourney weaver in a double role and CGI Jones

starring steven seagall and michael assbender and xenomorph and milimorph and nanomorph and maximus and sigourney weaver in a double role and CGI Jones and deckard the replicant republican

starring steven seagall and michael assbender and xenomorph and milimorph and nanomorph and maximus and sigourney weaver in a double role and CGI Jones and deckard the replicant republican and jake gyllenhall in a double role

Well, (for me) this vindicates the whole idea that they should have ever bothered with this. How to follow on from maybe one of the greatest soundtracks ever? You can't.

Two months away from its highly anticipated release, Blade Runner 2049 has added composers Hans Zimmer and Benjamin Wallfisch to write additional music for the film, Film Music Reporter points out.

Director Denis Villeneuve revealed the shakeup in an interview with Studio Cine Live, explaining that his frequent musical collaborator and original composer, Jóhann Jóhannsson, was still involved in the project.

“[Jóhann] composed the main theme as planned but, given the magnitude of the task, Benjamin Wallfisch and Hans Zimmer joined the team to help Johann,” Villeneuve said in a translation of the interview adding, “It’s hard to [follow] Vangelis!”

Zimmer needs no introduction, but Wallfisch has gradually made a name for himself as a protégé. In addition to being a member of Zimmer’s company, both are credited for music in Christopher Nolan’s Dunkirk and last year’s Hidden Figures.

Listen to Wallfisch’s composition ‘Home’ from Dunkirk below and look for Blade Runner 2049 October 6.

This film and soundtrack should have never happened, IMO.

• 3 weeks later...

International TV Spot #1

Some movie websites I've seen are warning people to not watch this - it gives away more than you really want.

What is it with films nowadays? The studio spends hundreds of millions of dollars on a movie and then proceeds to slowly broadcast the whole thing in commercial snippets in the months leading up to release.

I didn't watch this latest one. There was a piece on Wired yesterday that talks about how the Internet has ruined the mystery surrounding films - especially something like a new Bladerunner movie.

But I've watched all the other commercials so I feel like I've practically seen the film anyway :(

Edited by fumi

International TV Spot #1

Some movie websites I've seen are warning people to not watch this - it gives away more than you really want.

personally spoilers don't really work on me- maybe because i spend all day reading scripts and making notes about those scripts. and partly because i'm so uninterested in most of today's films.

i also like to think i can watch a trailer and save myself the cost of a film ticket, popcorn and a soft drink. now i'm glad i watched the trailer because all i have to do is watch the other tv spots and the extended trailers and i'll pretty much have watched this entire film

But I've watched all the other commercials so I feel like I've practically seen the film anyway :(

well, hopefully that means you'll spend your money on independent filmmakers instead