oscillik

Awful poster, the orange & teal thing needs to die already.

Could this be a dud for Villeneuve? Seems like it, but then again, the trailers can be edited in such a way that differs greatly from the movie. I hope it looks good, but this whole orange & teal business is worrying.

all my hopes for this pin on villeneuve giving this the respect and depth it should be allowed,but its impossible to compete with the legacy of the original anyway

eWWdTRS.jpg

Better, and it certainly evokes the original's style more; the only place I feel they dropped the ball was the "2049" font. At least the new poster keeps it in the same style as the title.

eWWdTRS.jpg

Better, and it certainly evokes the original's style more; the only place I feel they dropped the ball was the "2049" font. At least the new poster keeps it in the same style as the title.

Makes it look like the movie's coming out in 2049.

I'm currently playing Observer and having a good time, and I think maybe this post is relevant.

Felt more like the Matrix Reloaded than Blade Runner to me, it's not the worst thing ever but damn... dat music though, wtf

Guys, that clip posted is not actually in the film. It is one of three short films created to help explain stuff. Just that is just one huge wtf for me. Any movie that needs posted short films to explain the actual movie even before it arrives is just.. fuck, I'm lost for words. Totally stupid.

http://collider.com/blade-runner-2049-short-film-jared-leto/#poster

*poster pic

Makes it look like the movie's coming out in 2049.

Yah, if anyone here bumps this thread in 2049, like, "So this is finally coming out this year?", it'll be pretty good.  *gets popcorn and watches this thread until 2049*

Internet browsers will prolly take up ~5TB RAM minimum.